Hey All Experts,

This query is regarding Google Analytics..

My niche is online dating..Anyone can join at free of cost but to upgrade to the next level, they have to pay certain amount of money via third party tool (paypal)

i have set up the goals for registration page and to it thanks page.

Thos who wants to avail better services they will have to click on upgrade button which will land them to my website to choose packages and once they will set the package they will be redirected to paypaL and once it is successful the member is redirected back to our system and we then thank him.

Now my question is HOW I CAN TRACK WHO CLICK ON UPGRADE BUTTON? AND IS THERE SOMEWAY TO TRACK WHAT KEYWORDS THE MEMBER WHO PAYS ORIGINALLY USED TO ARRIVE AT MY WEBSITE FROM GOOGLE SEARCH? AFTER CHOOSING THE PACKAGES THEY WILL LAND TO PAYPAL PAGE AND AFTER THAT THEY WILL BE BACK TO OUR WEBSITE WHERE WE WILL THANK THEM, SO NOW HOW I WILL TRACK THE WHOLE PROCESS?

IN SHORT - FROM REGISTRATION TO THANK YOU PAGE, I HAVE ALREADYSET UP ONE GOAL BUT NOW I WANT TO TRACK THE UPGRADED LEVEL WHICH WILL COME AFTER REGISTRATION..

I am really thankful to the one who will be able to understand my above query..In case its still not clear, i am happy to make it more understandable

Thanks,