1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

mobile friendly website

I am trying to sort out this problem but unfortunately I can't

please take a look to my website aneelshairtransplant.com

when you visit this website via mobile phone it displays static version of the site. Although it responsive but
    I want it more elegant and similar to my desktop version all it has be fixed according to the screen size.

please guide me how can I do this? I am using wordpress and plugin wptouch pro.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

It doesn't look like you have anything set up, I'm seeing your homepage content and thats it...it's mobile friendly but you're missing the menu, slider and logo.
    go to tech support and read the doc's for that plug-in...it's a good plug-in to use. If you need additional help pm me your wp log-in and I'll take a look.
  5. No Profile Picture

It has been seen that now a day's most of the user's are using mobile, they are using the internet on their mobile only. So it is very important to make your website mobile friendly and make it more elegant, responsive for desktop version. You must hire a web designer or developer who can able to handle your problem by their proper coding.
  7. No Profile Picture

I've visited your website and I see that it's not responsive. It's initially isn't suitable for viewing on mobile phones. Min screen resolution for your website - 1000 px - it means that on tablets your website will have horizontal scrolling. You should find WP theme that is initially created for viewing on different devices. There is a not bad article about responsive website builders - beautifullife.info/web-design/responsive-builders/ - check it for better understanding this theme.
  9. No Profile Picture

Hello, mainly you should change the width px to % for example, your class container is set width: 970px; change it to width: 98%; . Do the same with the rest of boxes. As amster said the best way maybe is upload a real responsive css.