1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy META ANAYLISER (SEO) in ASP redirect page.

I really know that this question is out of the blue but I need a bit of advice. This is a SEO question in asp redirect page.

I have been submitting my URL www.xxx.com to free search engines such as yahoo and google so the site can be crawled by other search engines. If you submit just the URL you cannot picking up any result as their is no meta tags on that root default.asp page and it is just redirected to the another folder which is the correct displayed home page.

Am I right in saying so to pickup result in search engine I have to submit NOT the Domian Name the exact URL e.g ://xxx.com/folder/index.asp and only then will the search engine start crawling the meta tags on my website as this is the page that contains the meta tags.

Now the root directory has the defualt.asp that redirects the user to thehome page. Now I think I should be adding me meta tags to that root directory default page to get effective results with meta keyword and description?

I have used your Meta analyser by putting in the mets tags keyword and description on the root file default.asp bit doesn’t pick up anything but it picks up the exact URL link mete tags.

Could some please give me any advice?

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Angry ASP page, URL redirect,

Does any one know why my home page in ASP which redirected is not picking up ant mets tags?
    I really need some advice and I know some search engine doesn't crawl redirect pages.
    Please help!
    Any advice appreciated