1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Desprite for help

I am an IS&T student who mistakenly registered for the wrong class and I'm completely lost. These are the problems that I can't do. I am desprite for help. I am sure they will be so simple for you.
    Here are the ones Iím stuck on:

Write a program that reads an integer and determines and prints whether its odd or even.

Write a program that prints a box, and oval, an up arrow, and a diamond

Writ a program that calculates the squares and cubes of the numbers from 0-100 and uses tabs to print the following table of values:

Number Square Cube
    0 0 0
    1 1 1
    2 4 8
    3 9 27
    4 16 64
    5 25 125
    etc to 10Ö..

A company pays its employees as managers (who receive a fixed weekly salary), hourly workers (who receive a fixed hourly wage for up to the first 40 hrs they work and "time and a half" for overtime hours worked), commission workers (who recieve a $250 plus 5.7% of their gross weekly salary), or peice workers (who receive a fixed amount of money per item for each of the items they produce -- each peice in this company works on only one time of type of item.) Write a program to compute the weekly pay for each employee. You do not know the number of employees in advance. Each type of employee has its own pay code: Managers have paycode 1, hourly workers have paycode 2, comission workers have code 3, and peiceworkers have code 4. Use a switch to compute each employee based on that employees paycode. Within the switch, prompt the user to enter the appropriate facts your program needs to calculate each employee's pay based on their paycode.

Thank you so much for your help.

Julie
  3. No Profile Picture
    JRM
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

for finding if a integer is odd or even you can do a modulus. if there is no remainder when you do it with 2 it should be even.

Next, The shapes, if this is with text and it doesn't need user input, just create some for loops to do that.

squares and cubes:
    for(i=o;i<=100;i++)
    {
    //print i
    //print i*i
    //print i*i*i
    }

The last one is just a story problem figure out how it works on paper first, the do the program.

JRM
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

CAn u do my assignment 2 JRM??
    Seriously, if ya can't do that first problem, you deserve to fail IMHO!!!

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo