Thread: Twitter Contest

1. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Twitter Contest

Hi Guise, Please tell me What is "Twitter Contest" and how to participate in this contest? If I want to create twitter contest for yourself so what is the process and If any login link needs please also tell me. My main objective is that How to start Twitter Contest for my company?
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hello,

First - how did you hear about "Twitter Contest?" Is that a plug-in, or something you read about somewhere or something?

Second - Twitter contests, as I understand them, are just regular contests. Get your legal or marketing people to write up some contest rules first. That's important because you want everyone to understand the terms. Then get some prizes together and figure out a way for people to win them. Ideally, participating in your contest will also do something good for you on social media.

Some things to consider:
    - How will you deliver prizes? Via mail? Can you afford to send them that way?
    - What if someone wants to participate but can't actually use the prize? Is there an alternative prize like cash or a gift card that anyone can use?
    - What does the contest do for you, and why would other people want to participate.
    - Do you have a big enough follower base that people are actually likely to take part?
    - How will you spread the word about the contest in a way that interests people?

Hope that helps!

Comments on this post

• RazaNagori agrees
    • Pierre Benneton agrees
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Twitter contests as I understand, has a very simple goal. To get more followers or to get people to retweet your tweets.