1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Smile How to Increase twitter Followers

I have been using Twitter for a little less than a year and have almost 2,000 followers, slowly building my following the old-fashioned way with good tweets and re-tweets.

Then I figured that there has to be a better way. So I started to google about it and found [a site] which was giving 22k follower for just $10. Is it ok to buy twitter follower?

I really wanna show my friends that I have allot of followers

Comments on this post

• matiur440485 agrees : You can manually increase your followers by tweeting and retweeting fantastic info ,picture and videos.But this is so cruel to buy followers.Don't take this method.Thanks.
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

I would advise against it.

There are a lot of ads out there for "get followers quick" schemes, and most (probably all) of them rely on dumping tons of fake followers into your account. Whatever followers you get, twitter is almost certain to eventually recognize as fake and remove. Plus, it's very easy for people to do an audit of your followers online - for free - and then they'll be able to see which % of your followers are "real" and which are "fake." Even if your friends were impressed at first, that'd fade after they performed an audit.

It might be awesome in the short term, just to have big numbers - but for social signals and power, the old-fashioned methods are really the best. 2,000 in a little under a year isn't bad at all, it sounds like you're moving at a good pace - so I'd stick to that.

Comments on this post

• Josoftech agrees : I always love your helpful answer.. markroberts
    • senseforweb agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I've recently read an article where the author argues against the sudden growth of twitter followers. Quoting below (ways to get banned from Twitter):

7) Following people like a bot would. That means you shouldn't use a bot to manage your following and unfollowing, nor should you act like a bot when manually following and unfollowing people. Aggressive follow and unfollow behavior -- particularly seeing a large amount of people followed and/or unfollowed in a short period of time -- will signal to Twitter that something's amiss.

8) Getting followers in sketchy ways. Specifically, those "get followers fast!" schemes. It may get you permanently banned from Twitter.
  7. No Profile Picture

I keep posting tweets related to latest technology updates and company updates. This helps me to get more followers. I have also experienced that sharing some useful content also helps to increase followers.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Buying followers is a big NO. A sudden increase on followers will look, at best, suspicious and then as told before, anybody can easily run a tool to see the amount of fake followers an account has and all that impressive opinion that they had about you is totally gone. Better to keep working little by little creating/sharing great content. People appreciates that.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  11. Contributing User

In the long run buying followers would not pay off. They are essentially bot accounts that would not add anything.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees : Yup!
  13. No Profile Picture

Even if Twitter didn't recognize the fake accounts and delete them, you'd have little or no interaction on your account. So yes, you'd have lots and lots of followers, but what's the point? Follower count is just a number. I'd rather have 100 active and engaged followers than 10,000 spam followers any day because you'll get farther with the 100 that are real and will interact with you.
  15. No Profile Picture

you can use hashtag in your tweet.
    also i suggest you not to buy follower because it's not natural.
    then try to post about tutorial, learning, tips and tricks. I'm doing this and it helps me to gain more followers because of my useful tweets
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I will also suggest you to not buying Twitter followers. It's very easy to search how many real/fake followers you have on your account, so even if you impress some people about the quantity of your followers you still won't have quality of followers. I recommend you to constantly share dynamic content like pictures or links where you can find interesting information.
  19. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Thanks all for your contributions. This thread is getting a little repetitive though, which signals to me that it's time to close it.

Comments on this post

• Jamesfla29 agrees