Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Thank you SeoChat!

I know this probably doesn't belong here but the ones it is aimed at won't be were ever it belongs...

I know I left a few months or so ago kinda abrupt. I just want to say I have no hard feelings toward anyone. I learned alot on seochat. It is the ONLY seo forum that has pretty much accurate info. I have visited alot of Seo Forums since finding seochat and alot of them have prominent members who haven't the faintest what they are talking about.

I found seochat and spent hours reading and learning. I then became a member and began to help others but just want to take the time to thank all those who are a part of Seo Chat and give help to everyone. I want to thank the Mods for their good work and help, Fathom(with the long in-deph posts which many don't realize the value of), EGOL(for all his knowledge and help through the years), SEO_AM(for your wealth fo knowledge), Djstreet(for not dumping a oppinion just because everyone else disagrees), Gary, incdeveloper and all the rest who are a part of SeoChat and who have helped make it what it is today and who have made it what it is today.

Whenever I am asked of a good seo forum I direct them to SeoChat.

Just wanted to say thank you for helping to make me what I am today(in the seo world - I will take credit for the other knowledges ) and just for being a part of Seo Chat when you could be spending the time on your own sites.

Ps. if I left out your name I may have forgot. I appreciate everyone who has helped a member on SeoChat.

Comments on this post

• incdeveloper agrees : Haz sido un buen contribuidor.... asi que no hay porque agredeser
    • raz agrees : And in your turn, you’ve been very helpful to a lot a lot of people here. Let’s hope you’ll continue contributing.
    • lovekills_s agrees : full of ideas.. you are.. great contributions though..good luck and keep posting
    -DON’T BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!
  3. My first avatar here
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Sorry i need to tell that in spanish.. heh... i was too tired to type iot in english

Comments on this post

• Visio agrees : No my Spanish is not that good. Similar to your English lol (no offense intended)
    I am a content scrapper. If you need to obtain and process big data, pm me.
    I have a multi-threaded spider that runs on several ec2 instances.
    I have been crawling twitter, and other big guys for a while. Outputs: SQL, XML, CSV, MYSQL, TXT
  5. rubik's cube - 34 secs
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

I was under the impression you thought SEOChat was full of noobs?

Interesting.
  7. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Visio
    It is the ONLY seo forum that has pretty much accurate info.

I found seochat and spent hours reading and learning..

I agree with you. This is one of the best educatioanl forums I have had the pleasure to be a part of. I love the net....
    Live the moment
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

We missed you visio

raz
    #include <Cognac.h> -The only code I know How to Write!
  11. Kiss My Converse!
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by Visio
    I know this probably doesn't belong here but the ones it is aimed at won't be were ever it belongs...

I know I left a few months or so ago kinda abrupt. I just want to say I have no hard feelings toward anyone. I learned alot on seochat. It is the ONLY seo forum that has pretty much accurate info. I have visited alot of Seo Forums since finding seochat and alot of them have prominent members who haven't the faintest what they are talking about.

I found seochat and spent hours reading and learning. I then became a member and began to help others but just want to take the time to thank all those who are a part of Seo Chat and give help to everyone. I want to thank the Mods for their good work and help, Fathom(with the long in-deph posts which many don't realize the value of), EGOL(for all his knowledge and help through the years), SEO_AM(for your wealth fo knowledge), Djstreet(for not dumping a oppinion just because everyone else disagrees), Gary, incdeveloper and all the rest who are a part of SeoChat and who have helped make it what it is today and who have made it what it is today.

Whenever I am asked of a good seo forum I direct them to SeoChat.

Just wanted to say thank you for helping to make me what I am today(in the seo world - I will take credit for the other knowledges ) and just for being a part of Seo Chat when you could be spending the time on your own sites.

Ps. if I left out your name I may have forgot. I appreciate everyone who has helped a member on SeoChat.
    No hard feelings cmon back we missed ya
  13. Moderator

Originally Posted by marcO
    I was under the impression you thought SEOChat was full of noobs?

Interesting.
    I feel bad about that. I didn't intend to come across that way. What I meant and how it came out were two different things. I am sorry I gave that impression.

Originally Posted by raz
    We missed you visio

raz
    So have I. I may stop in more... hopefully

Originally Posted by incdeveloper
    Sorry i need to tell that in spanish.. heh... i was too tired to type iot in english
    ¡Compañero de las gracias! ¿Cómo las cosas han estado yendo desde que era aquí pasado? (I know it is probably messed up lol)

Originally Posted by Jcaputo
    No hard feelings cmon back we missed ya
    Thank you!

Comments on this post

• incdeveloper agrees : haha your espanol no much good...haha
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Jeezus V .... ya didn't put my name... O crap..wait a sec... I don't hang here much!?!

Never mind...carry on...
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I feel bad about that. I didn't intend to come across that way. What I meant and how it came out were two different things. I am sorry I gave that impression.
    I have read some of your posts here and elsewhere. I would be careful of your authoritative demeanor, you have missed the mark on more than one occasion. Other than that you seem to be an ok guy.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I have read some of your posts here and elsewhere. I would be careful of your authoritative demeanor, you have missed the mark on more than one occasion. Other than that you seem to be an ok guy.
    ha ha ha ha... Well if you stick your d_ck out there..it's gonna happen.... I like him cause he does... the SEO world is too boring, V keeps it interesting... bru ha ha ha ha ha

So hey, U just dropped in to say that man? Jeez... get a life...

O crap... I stopped in to say squat to your butkis... I need a life 2....

21. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by braap
    IMO someone who goes out of his way to teach his craft to others is more than an OK guy.

raz
  23. Moderator

Originally Posted by theGypsy
    Jeezus V .... ya didn't put my name... O crap..wait a sec... I don't hang here much!?!

Never mind...carry on...
    Hey you are everywhere

Originally Posted by braap
    I am not saying I am perfect and can't make mistakes and forgive me but coming from a guy with 5 posts? Please point out these mistakes when I make them.
    I would appreciate you notifying me of the msitake when you see it instead of telling me later.
  25. SEO Insultant

Oh no, now you asked for it!

Seriously, I'm glad that - after a couple of sidesteps - you've found a SEO forum you really like and want to call "home".

I'm less happy that you don't visit one of those "other places" anymore; especially the one where people were critical but welcoming at the same time. However, I know that SeoChat has its perks and the number of newbie members is a big part of that. I'm sure lots of people know what I mean.

So Visio, congratz for hanging in there and I'd love to read your 1000th once you get to it. Cheers dude
    ... Hey you! FREE SEO report card ... I really my hosting company ...
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The end

I am not saying I am perfect and can't make mistakes and forgive me but coming from a guy with 5 posts?
    Don't worry about the # of posts, this means nothing.

Please point out these mistakes when I make them.
    I don't have time to do this. I just had to post and point out you are giving advice in an authoritative manner, and much of this advice is not entirely accurate. I felt compelled to point this out as you are steering some folks down the wrong path.

I would normally NEVER call someone out in a post, but yours was personal, non-google related, so you opened the door.

You couldn't even start the thread in the proper place. hmm...

Comments on this post

• lovekills_s : sorry to disagree, but, its not authoritative.. Its called confident. and experience brings that confidence out in an authoritative manner..
  29. B afraid.. B very afraid!

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Visio... thanks for the prior kudos, but I too am here to learn. I learn from all members and posters. Sometiimes I learn new things to consider and other times I learn from the mistakes of others. Each of us in our small ways contribute to this board. We should all aspire to be direct and honest within our posts. But, most of all, we are a community that should treat each poster and memmber kindly. I do not know so much that I cannot learn. I also cannot assist unless I am respected. Resprected does not necessarily mean to be liked. Being respected is always more important than being liked.

Comments on this post

• Visio agrees : As always well put and great advice! Thanks mate!
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: