This thread will be used to let the community know what changes we've been making to the website.
- Require 50 posts or more to view or use shoutbox
- Restored "Quick Links" and all information stored there
- Changed moderators name display to red, and admins to green. Also increase typesize for the display of these.
- Enlarged profile page "bio" box. Please make use of it! The whole profile page will be getting an overhaul shortly too.
- Fixed a variety of RSS feed issues. These should all be available now, and without errors.
- Put the shoutbox back (woot woot!)
- Added Nofollow for ALL social media links everywhere (forum posts + profile pages) - this should reduce the risk of active member's social links appearing as "sitewide"
- Changed "Settings" Label to "UserCP"
- Fixed facebook feed (it was down)
- Bumped up base type size on forums to 13px
- Improved instructions for users adding links to their social media profiles
- Added "Post new thread" back to the top of the page
- Made logo in header on forums link back to the forum home page
- Modified .posthead at the thread level to have 5px of padding on the top and bottom (this reduces the height of the blue boxes that thread comments are wrapped in)
- Corrected issue where threads with numbers in them were pointing to the wrong place