1. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Seo Chat FAQ - Need your help

Hello everyone! I was going through the FAQ the other day and changing some details that stuck out to me as outdated or semi-so. Most of it is still relevant and fine but there are parts that need changing and there are aspects that have arrived since 2004 which need to be added...

I am going to do my best over the next month to re-write it to add these parts, edit the old stuff to make it more relevant etc etc. I want your help, I want you guys to help by pointing out specifics you see in the FAQ that need changing, I want your help in suggestions of material that needs to be added to the FAQ.

Thank you!
    -DONíT BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can anybody help me to remove "bX-9d2teg" error?

I have created a web blog a few days ago. But now I am facing an error "bX-9d2teg" when I am trying to log into my blog seotipsbyraju.blogspot.com. Can anybody guide me how to remove this error?
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by seoraju
    I have created a web blog a few days ago. But now I am facing an error "bX-9d2teg" when I am trying to log into my blog seotipsbyraju.blogspot.com. Can anybody guide me how to remove this error?
    After doing some research on Google I think it is an error at bloger.com end. As per twitter profile of blogger, the are working on it. http://twitter.com/Blogger

Now Mr. SEORAJU, I must say one thing - what made you feel that this is the right thread for your post. You could have been easily create a new thread.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by new_seo
    After doing some research on Google I think it is an error at bloger.com end. As per twitter profile of blogger, the are working on it. http://twitter.com/Blogger

Now Mr. SEORAJU, I must say one thing - what made you feel that this is the right thread for your post. You could have been easily create a new thread.
    Sorry. I was confused where I submit my question related to seo. Actually, I want to put my question to seo-chat-faqs-64/seo-faqs-17418.html. And found your link to submit a question. I can not post a new thread as I am new to this forum. If you guide me where I should submit my question related to seo, please let me know. Anyway Thanks, Sir
  9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by seoraju
    Sorry. I was confused where I submit my question related to seo. Actually, I want to put my question to seo-chat-faqs-64/seo-faqs-17418.html. And found your link to submit a question. I can not post a new thread as I am new to this forum. If you guide me where I should submit my question related to seo, please let me know. Anyway Thanks, Sir
    There are lots of categories in this forum. Just see them try to figure which category is suitable for your question. Just put the question over there.