1. CEO, but responsible to u
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Please Welcome Our New Admin

Mark Roberts is leaving DevShed, and Neil Marshall is stepping in as Admin.

After three years as a Ninja, two of which were as admin of the Developer Shed Network, Mark has decided to move to Mississippi to become a teacher.

Mark has been a great asset to Internet Marketing Ninjas and to the Developer Shed Communities, and we will miss his smiling face, super-dressy clothes, and quirky yet fun personality around the office. I do wish Mark the best in life, and I think it's great that he's following his dreams and taking steps to make them a reality. I know he'll be an awesome teacher!

Neil Marshall, who has provided more than 24,000 comments/posts in the WebmasterWorld forum and has been an admin there for more than 16 years, will be taking over the responsibilities that Mark was performing on the Developer Shed Communities. I've been working with Neil since 2012 on WebmasterWorld, and I can assure you that you're in good hands with Neil. Go easy on him, as he'll need a learning curve to get the feel of each community.
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Thanks for the kind words, Jim!

I also have no doubt that Neil will be a great asset for the Developer Shed Network. He's more professional and experienced than I am, and I think he surpasses me in almost every category as a community manager. You'll be in good hands After a natural adjustment period, I believe he'll be better than I ever could be. And that's a very positive thing for the Network. Just go easy on him as he adjusts to the new communities and the work that entails, alongside his other life as one of WebmasterWorld's admins too.

I'll still be floating around SEO Chat as a regular member. I think I'll change my username and avatar probably, but you'll know who I am by my old posts and stuff. It'd be too weird to drop off the face of the Earth after two years of daily activity. I'm not an expert but I'll still try to share news and help newbies where I can. I trust that folks here will keep me in line if I say anything really dumb

Anyway, the true value of SEO Chat is in its senior members and mod staff and I think I'm leaving at a time where both are very strong. You should all take a minute or two to be at least a little proud of making this small corner of the Internet better with your hard work.

Give your warmest welcomes to Neil!

Comments on this post

• DirectHits agrees : Glad to hear you are at least going to stay around as a member. Best wish on the future!
  5. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

We'll miss Mark so much for sure! Please do visit us when you have a minute!

Welcome to the community, Neil! You'll do great!
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  7. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Read The "Great Threads" Thread this is one of the great thread that I always prefer to read new members which is being updated by him frequently.

There is the thread on Some good words about Mark Roberts that shows how much people like to Mark

How he is supportive for members and here is the thread on Can I utilize this Forum for the Linkback? Or It will be Spammed. this shows how he is open for open for any suggestions.

Welcome to the board Neil I hope you will add more value here, and my best wishes for your future Mark
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Apr 24th, 2017 at 06:00 AM.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  9. Entrepreneur

Jim Boykin where is your new admin? I didn't find him till now here? Please share his user Id so, we can follow him
  11. Administrator
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thanks Jim, and thanks for the welcome.

I know Mark will be missed, and we all hope to see you around here.

I'm still finding my feet, and i know, they are at the end of my legs.
  13. Entrepreneur

Finally, you have started hanging around Welcome to the board. Please read my last post at The "Great Threads" Thread where I have requested to remove irrelevant posts if you can that it will be great
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Apr 24th, 2017 at 07:47 AM.