Thread: Delete Account

1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Delete Account

Hi Admins,

I would like to have my account deleted from the SEO Chat Forum, due to some personal reasons.

If due to forum rules, completely deleting accounts is not possible, then I would like you to kind delete every possible data from my account, and if possible change the username from my profile.

If needed I may be reached at my email, linked to my profile.

Thank you
  3. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

What are you hoping to accomplish? I mean: we could probably delete all your posts here, but search engines would still show them in their cache... Please share what your problem is. Best to wait for a proper administrator to chime in though. We - mere moderators - cannot do all that much...
  5. Contributing User

Actually I want my name to be removed from the forum, which happens to be my username and is there in the link of my profile as well.

So, if there is some way to change the username, then leave the account in there, I got no problem, but I just want to have the username changed or the profile deleted completely!
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

If you contact an admin from the list provided above, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with changing your username for you. But please note in the forums rules that we do not delete content from the forums without due reason http://forums.seochat.com/forum-rule...08852.html#eyp this would mean its very unlikely that your account would be deleted for no reason, so please contact an admin with a new username as this would be your best option.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  9. Contributing User

Originally Posted by NathanielB
    If you contact an admin from the list provided above, I'm sure they wouldn't have a problem with changing your username for you. But please note in the forums rules that we do not delete content from the forums without due reason http://forums.seochat.com/forum-rule...08852.html#eyp this would mean its very unlikely that your account would be deleted for no reason, so please contact an admin with a new username as this would be your best option.
    Sure, let me talk to someone form admins! Thanks for replying!
  11. Editor-in-Chief
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Hey,

I changed your username to CaptainHappyMeal. If you need anything else, feel free to email me at james@developershed.com.

Comments on this post

• DarrenHaye agrees : loool so random.
    • jsteele823 agrees : Haha, that is awesome
  13. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by jamespayne
    Hey,

I changed your username to CaptainHappyMeal. If you need anything else, feel free to email me at james@developershed.com.
    Lol James such a random name change, I hope that was your idea and the OP hasn't lost the plot in asking for such a random name chance lol
    Last edited by NathanielB; Nov 12th, 2012 at 05:19 AM.