1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Social media landing page

Thinking of creating a landing page on my site for the sole purpose of people clicking on our link within Twitter/Facebook.

Sort of say who we are, links to our kick as$ content, a few customer reviews that were emailed in (paste the email in as an image minus personnel details) and a couple of our videos.

Has anybody done anything similar? Has it brought more click throughs?

Not going to link TO the landing page from anywhere within my site, only from Social Media.

Regarding Index/Follow, I will be ok to let Google index and follow it?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Founder, SEOChat.com :)
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Are you going to try make sales or generate leads? Or is this just for trying to get people to link to your site?

The landing pages should follow the same principles of any other type of landing pages, but with more social media button presence considering you know that's how they are coming to your page.
    Darrin J. Ward, the Founder of SEO Chat (this site
    FREE CHAT BOX FOR YOUR SITE OR BLOG
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Bit of both, put my best content right there just a link away - both products and blog stuff I think.
  7. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Originally Posted by Johnny Taylor
    Bit of both, put my best content right there just a link away - both products and blog stuff I think.
    So kind of an about us or why pick us page?

Sounds like you could simply add to your about us page or something rather then creating a new page just to add the same company information plus some extra bits, no?

I would add what you described to the about page anyway, or an why pick us type of page if you have one?

For the testimonials, why would you remove the reviewers details? You should always leave a name, location (just city or state is what most sites do) and a website if applicable to your site.

It just shows people that the testimonials are from real people/real clients/customers rather then something you have made up.

That's what I would do anyway, and as Darrin said, remember to put social buttons on the page for people to share it with friends in their networks and like/follow etc
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by NathanielB
    So kind of an about us or why pick us page?

Sounds like you could simply add to your about us page or something rather then creating a new page just to add the same company information plus some extra bits, no?

I would add what you described to the about page anyway, or an why pick us type of page if you have one?

For the testimonials, why would you remove the reviewers details? You should always leave a name, location (just city or state is what most sites do) and a website if applicable to your site.

It just shows people that the testimonials are from real people/real clients/customers rather then something you have made up.

That's what I would do anyway, and as Darrin said, remember to put social buttons on the page for people to share it with friends in their networks and like/follow etc
    By personal details I meant email address. Was thinking of 'print screen' to grab their comments and stickinh them up as an image soI'd have to blank out their email