1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Angry I am not getting business any one help me!

Hello everyone...
    For a long time i am performing link building for my site to get ranking. Now i am under top 10 but still not getting business please help me!
    It make me suffer a lot how can i earn money through my business please anyone help to get huge business from internet.
    How can i do SMO for my site?
  3. A Developers Perspective
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

If you are in the top 10 you are clearly doing something right and should be picking up extra traffic providing you have optimised for a keyword that receives a decent amount of searches per month.

So keep doing whatever you did to get to that position and that should slowly increase your ranking if you are lucky.

However the conversion rate does not have anything to do with SEO in my opinion (unless you are ranking for a keyword where people are not looking to buy).

Take a look at your site from a potential customers point of view, does it look professional, can they easily navigate your site, if you are still not making sales then maybe you are charging too much or your product/service is just not in demand
  5. Here to help
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by DavidTiger
    Hello everyone...
    For a long time i am performing link building for my site to get ranking. Now i am under top 10 but still not getting business please help me!
    It make me suffer a lot how can i earn money through my business please anyone help to get huge business from internet.
    Nice site for the eyes, but your content is thin, imo.

Make it exciting to read, not about war.....it's a vacation getaway. Put some hollywood it it.

"Ever dreamed of swimming with the dolphins, or scuba diving, well here in the Galapagos Islands you can make your dream come true. Sail off into the sunset on a Three Masted Schooner. Take that vacation you deserve. Book yours today. Andando Tours we make dreams happen !!"

Get my drift....

Edit
    Your site is only about 100 days old. Give it more time and better content
    Last edited by DMN Webmaster; Aug 13th, 2012 at 05:46 AM.
    Here to Help, Nothing More.....
    Good SEO isn't Cheap and Cheap SEO isn't Good !!
  7. No Profile Picture
    Founder, SEOChat.com :)
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

You don't say what kind of site it is and what kind of business you are running. Is it just a site for ads? Do you have products or services? Are they competitively priced? Are they quality? Is there value proposition in them?

Unfortunately many people don't understand that having a Website and running a business are COMPLETELY different beasts. You can have all the traffic in the world and not make a penny unless you know how to monetize.
    Darrin J. Ward, the Founder of SEO Chat (this site
    FREE CHAT BOX FOR YOUR SITE OR BLOG
  9. No Profile Picture

Go Viral and Get sales

Hello everyone...
    You need to do social media marketing for your business as you know the importance of word of mouth. We all believe the things which is referred by someone. Social Bookmarking are the best source for getting more traffic, more sales and make your content, business more user friendly. Social proof gives you more authority. The more followers you have on different social networks, the more credible you’ll appear to your customers. There are lots of companies and websites who can provide best social media services.
    I was also facing the same problem then I hired a social bookmarking service provider for my business<snip>, those guys did a wonderful job for me or you can try yourself and it would be a learning experience for you also.

hope this will help you..
    Last edited by ClickyB; Sep 16th, 2012 at 01:31 PM. Reason: Removed referral recommendation (if he wants it he can ask and you can PM him)
  11. No Profile Picture

You have done a good job but, you have to make social relations with people worldwide make people aware with your business and it's products. Share your business' new offers with them. In this way you can get your clients from worldwide. But, the main thing is that you have to do this naturally and have to take patience for the results.

13. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nice Post, you just about covered everything for them. I would suggest to follow everthing here for the next 90 days then see where you are at.

Without more detail is is hard to help directory

Originally Posted by easypr
    Only Link Building not help you to generate the business leads, you have to do other Internet Marketing activities to promote your business or services in online market.

SEO on-Page is necessary because by SEO onpage you sort out the technical & onsite issue of website, which also helpful in website ranking. And SEO Off page activities are given below

1) Directory Submission
    2) Social Bookmaking
    3) Article & PR Submission
    4) Blog Creation & Promotion
    5) Forum Posting
    6) Comments Posting
    7) Guest Posting ( It is the latest techniques)

SMO is also helpful to generate the quality & targeted traffic to your website which will converts into leads. Mainly promote your website LinkedIn, because in LinkedIn you will add groups related to your business where your post your business services, add people who needs your services, after they accept your request you send simple thanks message with little about your services its definitely helps you!

Comments on this post

• ClickyB : (0) If he does that he will be wasting 90 days :roll:
  15. No Profile Picture

Hello everyone...
    To getting business from your website take a help of social media. Create a business page on facebook, google+ add peoples to them. Make twitter, myspace, linkedin etc profile.

Take a help of newsletter. Post some classified about your services which your business providing.

Your website is in top 10 in google SERP then surely you getting a huge traffic so just do what you have been did to get this position and do quality work accordingly to be in this position.

Good luck
  17. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Try outsourcing!

It seems like you're already getting there! Being under the top 10 just means that all the link building tasks you're doing already paid off. However, you must now try social media. Outsourcing companies, I might say some, already offer these services to small to medium-sized businesses these days. There are certain tasks that you can do, but there are some that you can pass for optimization and betterment. Let's say, let 'em do analysis and reporting and you do the normal stuff we do on our own social networking sites.