1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Lightbulb How to Increase Pinterest.com followers?

Anyone here using Pinterest.com for social media?

Please share how to increase followers in Pinterest.com.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I tend to get new Pinterest followers everyday with no effort. It does this because I joined with my Facebook account so when ever my FB friends signup most end up following me.
    Looking to buy a home? Check out my Real Estate Blog for London Ontario and my HGTV real estate tv blog
  5. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Originally Posted by LondonHomes
    I tend to get new Pinterest followers everyday with no effort. It does this because I joined with my Facebook account so when ever my FB friends signup most end up following me.
    What types of things are people pinning on your site if you don't mind me asking?

I like hearing exactly what markets are having success in certain areas - makes it easier to see the big picture when working with new cases (or developing current ones as well).
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by LondonHomes
    Hi LondonHomes, do you mean a Facebook Page or a personal Profile?

I'm looking to install an App on one of our pages to integrate Pinterest.
  9. No Profile Picture

I find Pinterest to be a waste of time for activities that don't include commerce elements. That's really where it excels.

Comments on this post

• ziyamarshal
  11. No Profile Picture
    Founder, SEOChat.com :)
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by freeadvice
    I find Pinterest to be a waste of time for activities that don't include commerce elements. That's really where it excels.
    Do you mean that it converts traffic into sales very efficiently, or just that it's a waste of time if the end game is not commerce?
    Darrin J. Ward, the Founder of SEO Chat (this site
    FREE CHAT BOX FOR YOUR SITE OR BLOG
  13. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Here are two most amazing ways that have worked for me:
    1. Follow your existent contacts here http://pinterest.com/invites/google or http://pinterest.com/invites/facebook

2. Tweet your pins

Good luck!

Comments on this post

• jamespayne agrees
    • htsashok agrees
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  15. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I can't believe that from all the posts above no one has told you to simple pin images which people would want to share!

I started my pinterest as a simply test to see what I could do with it by pinning images from seo sites and other people I know. For example I pinned a number of images from SEO sites along with links to the related articles about goolge updates and so on.

This gained me a number of followers and now I get new follower every week even when I haven't pinned anything new for a while.

Like mentioned above, if you use your personal facebook, facebook pages/groups and twitter to share your new pins that should also gain you new followers and re-pins.

So in simple terms, pin what's interesting and share it with your social accounts and you should start getting re-pins and new followers quite easier as long as your pinning images and links to stuff people are interested.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  17. No Profile Picture
    Founder, SEOChat.com :)
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

I forgot I already participated in this thread but when I saw the title just now again my first thoughts were:

If your audience is both male and female or predominantly male, post pics of hot chicks.

If your audience is predominantly female: post photos of hot guys.

People react to feelings and emotions. It's the same with Facebook advertising.
  19. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by ziyamarshal
    I think you are absolutely wrong,Now a days pinterest is becoming more robust social sites then another ,
    Hey ziyamarshal, Relax !

Rather than pouncing on my statement and labeling it as absolutely wrong, it would do justice if you could back up your statement with some insightful and meaningful content. I never said Pinterest is not useful, all I wanted to know was how I could leverage it for my niche scenario, i.e b2b cloud consulting services and whether I could capture target audiences for the same. If you have any valuable advice in this matter do share.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Banned

How about categorizing your content in a manner that is relevant to the targeted audience! Also, try and promote your page on other social media, like Facebook and Twitter, and then redirect some traffic to your Pinterest boards!
    Build some reputation on Pinterest by following boards and pinning content that is relevant and matches the theme of your content! (they might just return the favor!)
  23. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You will not get many followers if you visit your account so rarely. Growing your followers needs being active. First of all you need to adjust your account to reflect your personality: create boards for your interests (sports, gifts, pets. favorite TV shows and so on) and fill them with relevant pins. You can "pin" websites and articles your like or you can "repin" pins of other people. You should follow people with similar interests, many of them will follow you back. You have to visit your account at least a couple of times a week. Or, if you just want to get more followers and you don't want to interact with them, you can buy followers from many websites like SEOclerks.