Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Facebook Business Page

hi all,

if i create a facebook business page . .

a) - what content do i put on the page? What i mean is . does it need to be an article rich in keywords?

b) - how often do i publish content?

c) - how does this generate traffic to my website? if people dont know about my facebook page or website then how is it of any use?

Thanks
  3. A Developers Perspective
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I think you are looking into SEO too hard.

Take a back seat and think "what would my customer want to see" rather than "what do i thnk google wants to see".

You dont necessarily need keywords anywhere in the page to be ableto rank for it, Take the well known computer example. What you need is decent content.

How often do you publish content? how long is a piece of string? you publish content when it is needed or when you feel you can add value to the page.

Content for contents sake is about as pointless as an inflatable dartboard

A facebook page is useful, not necessarily for introducing new people to your business but it could be a mehtod to get new promotions accross to those who already like you.

If you wanted to get more people to like your page you could do a freebie giveaway if people like and share your page. People love getting free stuff thats for sure

Comments on this post

• terriwells agrees : Yes, this! If more website owners thought like you, the Internet would be a more friendly place.
    Last edited by ChillDot; Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:46 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture

i am not sure how the like button ties in with it all? what is the purpose of having a like button on my website? AND on my facebook page?
  7. A Developers Perspective
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

if people 'like' your page it does 2 things

a) tells all of that persons friends that they have liked it, this could end up in some of their friends also liking

b) 'like' is basically facebooks version of a 'subscribe' button so that any information or posts you make in the future it will let a certain number of your 'likers' see that post on their facebook wall. Unfortunately it is only a portion as facebook likes to charge so you can reach everyone.

This is good for posting new offers etc so lots of relevant people can see it
  9. No Profile Picture

aah i see, so just to clear it up.

it is just normal facebook users that can click the like button? NOT other facebook business pages?

Then when i post new content the people (normal facebook users) that have liked my page will see it on their wall?

Im getting confused with the normal accounts and business accounts.
  11. No Profile Picture

i understand that a business page is all about likes . .

the question i have is . . logged in with the business page can i like and interact with other pages?

or is it a one way street? e.g. people like my page and thats it?
  13. No Profile Picture

my views...

Originally Posted by hyperNoddy
    hi all,

a) - what content do i put on the page? What i mean is . does it need to be an article rich in keywords?

c) - how does this generate traffic to my website? if people dont know about my facebook page or website then how is it of any use?

Thanks

sir,,
    1)- you should put a simple content which should be easy to understand.

2)- it's depands on your page...

30- if u use a good looking page with nice pics and content it deferentially will generate some traffics..
  15. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Is your business a social type business in nature.
    i.e. Bar, food related, dance hall, bowling alley ect. a business where social activities take place?
    IMO...It needs to fit with-in the social nature to be affective.
  17. No Profile Picture

You have to keep the efficiency of the keywords in the article at a good extent, otherwise it can be counted as a spam.
  19. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

If u make a page on Facebook that's very good try to make your page convent and good in degine put some good content on them with the image.

Comments on this post

• Steve_007 agrees
  21. No Profile Picture

Face book bussiness page.

Yes you can increase the reputation of business by the facebook pages. But SEO is more effective for this purpose.
    Last edited by vikeyseo; Oct 1st, 2012 at 07:18 AM.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Lightbulb Facebook toolbox

This information might help you..

Just a few of the features you can use in the Facebook toolbox to market your brand includes:

Creation of a Facebook Channel. A Face book Channel can be a single account, a group or page which allows you as a business, organization, or individual communicate with a vast social network. Facebook has over 750 million active users and is growing daily. You’ll find that it is one of the best ways to promote your business by sharing news, promotional materials, and photos of your company.
    Creation of Facebook Fan Pages. Those “Like” buttons on Facebook are very useful to companies and businesses in that followers are added to your Facebook page exponentially once just one Facebook participant clicks that little thumbs-up icon. Then, it’s up to you to create compelling content that results in the friends of your followers to participate in following your company’s activities and connect with your brand. If you maximize this fan page feature by correctly, broadcast your company’s information well and engage your fan base, you’ll see a marked increase in you’re the sale of your product or service.
    Creation of a Facebook Business Page. Facebook allows its users to create personal profiles and business pages (also a Fan page of sorts). This feature allows you to easily install the URL of your website on your business page by choosing that URL as your username and customise that name to send users to your site. To use this Facebook tool, however, you must first have 25 or more fans.
    Track Your Cost Per View Traffic. A feature called “Tracking 202” allows Facebook uses to use a self-hosted tracking platform to track traffic to your Facebook pages and retain that data on your own server. It will provide you with statistics on the conversion rates of your business, earnings per click, highest rate of interest and more in real time. With this feature, you can track which of your URL targets are producing conversions and which are costing you money.
  25. No Profile Picture

Fan Page Post

Better to post slowly, so that people don't feel bore and find the unlike button.
  27. No Profile Picture

Hello, I want to earn money on facebook. But i am unable to earn money on facebook. How can it possible? Can you help me!
  29. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by hyperNoddy
    hi all,

Thanks
    1) Try to refresh the page every day
    2) At least once a week put different from normal days comment that would interest your users.
    3) Do not lie to your visitors in Facebook.
    4) Try to use unique content, photos and video .
    Thanks
Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  • Jump to page: