I got below stuff from one of my previous colleagues for YouTube optimization I believe hope this will help for new users.
YouTube Strategy – You should optimize a video before it is uploaded. This would include the title, description, tags, etc. Here are some guidelines:
- We need to include the main keywords in the title. The title should tell viewers exactly what they expect to see in the video. This will cause people to get what they expect when they click on the video. This will increase sharing, views, likes to dislikes ratio, etc.
- The description should be optimized with the target keywords as well. The keywords should be added as naturally as possible into the description. This helps both from a search crawler’s perspective as well as from a user’s perspective.
For videos that are uploaded to a channel that you control, promote the videos to the people you know: friends, relatives, customers, and clients. Ask these people to watch your video and share them with their friends. To share them you can:
- Via your email newsletters
- Via your own company’s website and/or blog
- Via social sharing on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ and more.
- Distribution of the video on top video sharing websites in order to get more traffic. You can distribute both videos you have produced on our own channel or ones that Your- Friendly (similar) channels produce.
- Blogging about the video off-site (guest blog, local publications etc.)
- Social bookmarking or sharing the videos as well as the distribution links and blog links.
- Conduct outreach to further spread the reach of your similar positive videos.
I know there are much more that will be added by other members.
Last edited by Prof.stan; Feb 8th, 2017 at 08:48 AM.
You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.