1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Social Media Automation Service Such as Likeable Hub

Hello Guys,

So, whats your take on social media automation service such as Likeable Hub?

Do you guys have any favorite services or recommendations?

It really helps me get post done fast but it's the first one I have tried.
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hello,

I did some research to find out what LH is, and it looks like a place to access multiple social media profiles. Also has an "idea library" which sounds helpful for brainstorming.

But the rest I'm not so sure about. I don't know if the website is necessary - if they only give you 1 form/widget, how useful can it be? And automated is the last word I'd use to describe good social media, so I'm not so hot on the idea of repeating posts or auto-generated content. But the ideas library sounds interesting.

For social media organization, I use Hootsuite myself. Nothing special, but it gets the job done.
  5. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

How and what does it automate?
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  7. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by markroberts
    Hello,

I did some research to find out what LH is, and it looks like a place to access multiple social media profiles. Also has an "idea library" which sounds helpful for brainstorming.

But the rest I'm not so sure about. I don't know if the website is necessary - if they only give you 1 form/widget, how useful can it be? And automated is the last word I'd use to describe good social media, so I'm not so hot on the idea of repeating posts or auto-generated content. But the ideas library sounds interesting.

For social media organization, I use Hootsuite myself. Nothing special, but it gets the job done.
    Taking the thread off to a slight variation for this thought, but what about automation is an issue. Giving you some practical examples:

Business knows their target audience very well, they know the kind of things that they are interested in, so say you have car enthusiasts and they all follow Subaru, i'd be sure that an automated feed for Subaru posts would keep your audience engaged.

There's also examples that I have used myself, I had a few facebook pages that I automated via an eBay RSS feed, it literally just posted whenever there was a new car posted. This is exactly what the viewers to the page wanted.

So i think automated does have a time and a place, you just need to make sure that your audience is suitable. My word of warning though, you need to really know your audience to know if automating will work or not.
    Always happy to help in private message. | Learn about my latest project Can You Get Automated Pages To Rank In Google?
    Useful Links: Useful SEO Tools | GTmetrix | FileOptimizer | Cloudflare
  9. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by ThomasHarvey
    I had a few facebook pages that I automated via an eBay RSS feed, it literally just posted whenever there was a new car posted. This is exactly what the viewers to the page wanted.
    That does sound like a good use of automation. I guess in my own head, I associate automation with low quality - but if you have automated posts that are well composed and aimed at your target audience, if they give the people what they want, then I can see how automation would be a good idea.