1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

posting links to social networks

We sell products in our website,

We are new to social media, need your expert guidance here, and your help is appreciated,
    and few months back we have launched the facebook, google plus, twitter, pininterest
    and we are posting the Product URL with some description of each product to each of these social network?

1. Tilll now we did not have people who has linked to our social networks, wht should i do how to get the people join?
    2. Can I post my questions and anwers from the data of the product to the social media network with the product links?
    3. We dont have likes in facebook, gplus,etc.

Pls suggest, wht are the ways i should look to make it successful. Appreciate your help on this.. thanks a lot in advance
  3. No Profile Picture

Just increase the number of contacts on all social media sites by posting some controvercial content of your niche. Interesting images and info graphics can also help you to get more visitors.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

sorry not satisfied with your answer!!
  7. Contributing User

First, start by introducing your products\content to bloggers who might be interested in it. You have to find your target audience. If they are willing to link to your piece or at least recommend it in some way, you can quickly increase your traffic. Also, you can join different Facebook groups. After a while, you can present them with your website. There is one of the thing to have in mind. You will always have to have good targeting. In other words, if you are selling candies, do not share it with people who have diabetes. Otherwise, if you are unable to find proper interest groups, you will only lose time for nothing. Whatever you do, make sure to be innovative, to give your audience something they will like.

Comments on this post

• markroberts agrees
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

good idea, thanks, I need more from this seo experts here as well and others are most welcom...pls validate, whether wht im doing is correct.? or a better way is there.?
  11. Administrator
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hey bsarahim,

niksto82 gave some great advice. I don't think anyone can tell you whether or not what you're doing is correct because you haven't described in any detail what you're doing. But I can provide some general advice.

Originally Posted by bsarahim
    1. Tilll now we did not have people who has linked to our social networks, wht should i do how to get the people join?
    I assume by this you mean that you want more followers. Don't focus too much on the end goal - focus also on the process. Think about how people use social media. Like niksto82 says, you need to find your niche. Get to know the big influencers in this niche and interact with them a little. Find out what people within your niche care about and cater to them. Have some fun! Some of my fellow co-workers watched a webinar recently where they said that a "good" Tweet consists of a link, a hashtag, and multimedia (a picture or video, for example). I think that same philosophy can be applied to other social networks as well. Hashtags are less important on Facebook, but multimedia is important everywhere. They put up a blog post that you might find interesting: How to get Twitter followers: A master guide

Twitter chats are great ways to meet people and find new followers. Try and find one in your niche and take part as a human being. Don't go into one expecting to advertise your products the whole time. A lot of gaining followers is about interacting with people on a human level, I think.

2. Can I post my questions and anwers from the data of the product to the social media network with the product links?
    I'm not entirely sure what you mean by this. If you want to advertise certain products then sure - just make it interesting and try to include some images and fun stuff. But also understand that your followers aren't going to want to see a product advertisement from your account every hour. Try following the 80-20 rule: 80% of your content should be engaging with people and being human, while 20% should be advertising and promotion.

Some of the most successful brands on social media are known because they respond to people in fun, playful ways. Taco Bell, Sonic the Hedgehog, the NBA, GoPro, etc.

3. We dont have likes in facebook, gplus,etc.
    These will probably come with time as you get more followers. I think images are very important for getting likes and +1s and all that too.

That's what I can think of off the top of my head. Hope it helps!

Comments on this post

• Josoftech agrees