1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Pinterest Strategy Question

I have a blog that I use an auto poster to post my images to Pinterest. I also am a part of a few community boards on Pinterest that I post my pins into to get more exposure. Currently I use the auto poster to post to my board and then manually repin that pin into my community boards. But I now have the capability of using the auto poster to post to the community boards as well.

My question is, will Pinterest see these as multiple posts and not recognize that they are all the same? I assume getting likes, and repins helps you move higher in Pintersets rankings so I would like to avoid distributing my likes and repins when they are actually all the same.

Thanks
    Corey
  3. No Profile Picture

Any thoughts/opinions? Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture

Yes. It's best not to use auto-posting and start submitting your images manually, with an interval of 30 minutes.
  7. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

You mean all images you are posting are the same?
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the help. What I am doing is using thea autposter to submit my image to the correct board. Then I pick 5 different images to post on to my 5 differen community boards a day (Most request that you only post once a day).

Ann - What I meant is that my images I am reposting onto the community board are the same images that I have on my boards. But I do not have duplicate images on my boards.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

You want to avoid posting duplicate as much as possible and even more so when it is on the same content platform. A good route to go might be to pick the most effective place to auto post the pictures on Pinterest 1 time only. Then the time you were using to do the duplicate manual posting you could leverage towards another marketing / seo angle. Or you could use it to contact people of interest on Pinterest and see if creating a business relationship of mutual benefit. One thing about duping content is that it takes time and looks spammy. If you free up time and look less spammy then business should improve. Hard to tell exact strategy without seeing your goals or what you are selling but this how I would look at the dilemma. Best of luck!
  13. No Profile Picture

No, Its not spam on Pinterest, you can add multiple same pine, but must do it manually. Adding older pins again is not a problem in Pinterest. Please read the Articles about repin strategy on Pinterest.
  15. No Profile Picture

Many thanks for ones assistance. Precisely what I'll be doing is generally hiring thea autposter to send out my personal perception about the suitable dining room table. When i select 5 diverse images to write through which my personal 5 differen local community systems every day (Most requirement which you simply write-up as soon as any day).

Ann: Precisely what Most of us designed is generally that my personal images I'll be reposting on city dining room table will be the very same images which i contain with my personal systems. Though Most of us don't require content images with my personal systems.