Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Memes

Originally Posted by manray
    I think they stopped their campaign about 2 months ago, but you're right Terri. They should have been consistent with their campaign. They already created something viral, but have let it die down in just a month.
    That is the case with most (if not all) internet memes. I think they failed to leverage that success mostly because they've got a product line that is too narrow to allow variety in advertising. I mean, they have the oldspice cologne, the shower gel thingy and that's practically it. They could have gone for more hilarious commercials had they anything else to actually sell
  3. Ghost SEO

Yeah you're right. I never meant that they do it forever. I just hoped that they'd been a bit more aggressive with their campaign and continued with something fresh alongside their current viral campaign and build up from that.
  5. Contributing User

Originally Posted by manray
    Yeah you're right. I never meant that they do it forever. I just hoped that they'd been a bit more aggressive with their campaign and continued with something fresh alongside their current viral campaign and build up from that.
    Oh well - I'm sure they've learned from it. That's why I can't wait for their follow-up campaign (which rumors have it is coming to a boil)
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by Levp
    Oh well - I'm sure they've learned from it. That's why I can't wait for their follow-up campaign (which rumors have it is coming to a boil)
    I actually haven't heard much news about a follow-up campaign. Where have you been reading the rumors?
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

As much as i think the adverts and their efforts are good. I couldn't actually go and buy old spice due to it reminding me of old aged pensioners xD
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: