1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ideas on how to promote political(ly incorrect) blog/mag

Hey guys,

I recently (well, early this week) launched a new politically incorrect blog about politics, religion, and so on. The address is superbious.com

Now, when you go there, you'll see that there's a number of articles already now (and growing every day) that should be quite easy to get some readers for. But so far I haven't been too successful.

So if you have any suggestions on what might be the best way to promote such a site and its individual articles, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Siim
  3. SEO Insultant
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

What have you tried so far - promotion-wise?
  5. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Seems like something that you should be promoting on social media, jumping on twitter trends etc.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  7. No Profile Picture

Hey,

dezine: Starting from the top. Keyword research via g keywords tool, submission of sitemap to g webmaster tools and technorati, contacting 30+ politics blogs about potential mention and/or link exchange, submission to g news (well, that will take some time for them to answer whether they accept it...), submissions of individual articles to digg, reddit, delicious, SU, facebook and twitter account.

DarrenHaye: And today also started learning a bit about twitter trends.

Thanks
    Siim
  9. No Profile Picture

I have to say that the last two replies had nothing to do with anything. Copy&paste from wikipedia and a question which could have been answered by simply reading the initial post and checking the domain brought out there...I understand you need to get more posts under your name, but...

Comments on this post

• DarrenHaye agrees : spam was removed.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo