Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by matt1966
    I think in most cases SEO / Adwords would be the best way forward. Of course, it depends on what your business does though.

Adwords can get you earning from day one, and why would any company use AdWords if it wasn't profitable? A family member of mine makes a very good living out of ranking well in her territory, and spending 150-200 a month on ads trying to target people slightly outside of her territory. Doesn't break the bank and she, without doubt, makes the money back and some.

With SEO, it's free really. Just takes time and effort on your behalf.

I actually think Facebook ads would be the riskiest. The only time I've ever used (paid) Facebook ads effectively is through the pixel with past visitors on my sites - other than that I haven't been too impressed.
    We're having good luck with Lookalike Facebook ads for some clients. Upload your client list and Facebook will match their common demo with new potential clients.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I agree with the facebook ads. Social media is very powerful. For example you can buy shoutouts from accounts with large followings in your niche. Or maybe even pay them to post a review of your product/service (as long as that person has a following of people in your niche). I spend a lot of time growing, and sharing posts on my own social media accounts. Pinterest has especially helped, as you don't necessarily need a large following on your own personal account, but can ask to join a group of pinners who already have an established following. So many possibilities really!
  5. No Profile Picture

Two of the most impactful platforms for marketing is Social Media and Email Marketing.
    Email Marketing offers you the chance to get closer to your customers and to develop a deeper connection to them.
    When you are ready to send your campaign I recommend you to use an email verification system like Zerobounce.net to clean your list first and make sure you are reaching your subscribers.
  7. No Profile Picture

Don't forget to put a lot of effort on content marketing if you don't have money to the paid traffic route. Articles for your blog and guest blogging, video for youtube channel and/or images for pinterest.
  9. No Profile Picture

Facebook Ads might actually work unlike Adwords because Facebook advertising CPC and CPM are less costlier than Adwords. Do proper On-Page optimization of your website. You definitely get what you are looking for.
  11. No Profile Picture

Social media is the best way to promote a business. I am sharing some valuable points for business promotion.

Create pre-launch buzz
    Content is the king
    Paid Advertising
    Video advertising
    Keep it Simple
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Jul 5th, 2018 at 04:32 AM.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: