Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by johnmerlino
    Hey all,

I am curious when people say that twitter is a social bookmarking site, do they mean that you can tweet a link and that's considered bookmarking? When you log into digg.com, there is a button that says "digg it!" and it asks you to submit a link to your blog or something. I presume that's social bookmarking. However, I don't see any similar functionality in twitter. All I know of twitter is to tweet something on your profile.

Thanks for response.
    Twitter is not a Bookmarking Website...It is a Microblogging Social website...

Share your information over twitter using daily twits.....send messages to your followers. Add more followers and retwits your message 2 or 3 times in a day...But make sure you can only send 30 twits in a day including 5 URls. You will get back links and traffic from twitter.....
  3. No Profile Picture

As for me, I think that the twitter is a thing that used to social media marketing which means that we should communicate with so many people wnd then we can do a lot for the people who can just follow you on the twittre and when you just post a link and you can of course get the links shared by the people who is a friend on the twitter THE understanding is just like this.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by distinctseo
    Twitter is not a bookmarking site, it is a social media tool. That means you use it for its primary purpose, to develop a network of like minded follwers that you can be social with.

From there you might be able to leverage that network for other things (of which SEO is NOT one of them.)
    Yes, I agree with this. Twitter should be used to drive followers to your website and possible lead conversion
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Posting your content on Twitter is one thing, its getting the retweets that will really take you to the next level!!!
  9. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Twitter is one of the Social Networking site and also a SEO point of view it is the best site from where you can generate traffic on a large scale as almost all the people around the world use Twitter.Twitter is really easy to use as you just have to follow other people which are interested in your tweets and the topic your website is about.Tweet about your updates,blogs,features etc.. daily interact with friends get some suggestions.
  11. No Profile Picture

The Reason Why Twitter Is So Popular is That Twitter is One of The Popular Social Bookmarking Website Now a Days So When Ever & Like Digg n Facebook Fan It Is Also Giving Bookmark Facility So When You Use Same That It Will Be Shared With Your Frnds & Frnds of Your Frnds So In This Scenario it Runs ..
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

I have read in several blogs that twitter adds a <nofollow> tag to every link that is tweeted therefore search engines have no access to those links.
  15. No Profile Picture

Twitter is a wonderful social media marketing tool, probably the best social marketing tool to bring free traffic to your website.

But it would be wrong to say that its a social bookmarking tool.
  17. No Profile Picture

Twitter is very useful to increase your profile visibility in Online marketing. Your tweet should be formal.
  19. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

A reminder, if you do'nt have a coherent idea to add then do'nt post, otherwise you will receive a warning and eventual ban for posting drivel.
  21. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

submit your story and link inthe twitter it helps to increase the traffic.
Page 2 of 2 First 12
  • Jump to page: