Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page:
  1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

How to promote a YouTube Video?

I have just created a small video for my small firm. Can somebody please guide me how to promote a video on youtube.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Youtube video tags and title will increase your viewership, you should show your website URL in this video because in this way you can get good and targeted traffic on your website.
  5. No Profile Picture

hii

create links from other websites to your video.when doing this, it is a good idea to use sites that are in the same genre as your video.putting your death metal rock band video on a fixodent website may not yield the best result.also,try to create links on high traffic sites; if more people see your link, then more people may watch your video.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You should also share your videos on twitter and facebook as well because from these two very keen and fast mediums you can good figure of viewers.

Comments on this post

• JBacchi agrees : We use facebook since we have a large FB following. Works great.
  9. No Profile Picture

Zen-Reputation - 66, avenue des Champs-Elysées - 75008 Paris - France
    do PPC for this, hope get more +ve result then start community management
  11. No Profile Picture

Title and tags of video are valuable for its popularity.
    I mostly share my videos on facebook and i get a lot of visitors for my videos.
  13. No Profile Picture

Promoting YouTube Video

Originally Posted by sansoft
    I have just created a small video for my small firm. Can somebody please guide me how to promote a video on youtube.
    Hi ! The best thing you can do is add a link to your description in the video if you still have not done that. That link should point to your blog or company website that is search engine optimized. You can also add a watermark to your video pointing to your website.
    Another thing is, you can buy thousands of views to your video to make it rank better when someone searches for it. The service is available in many sites. Just google it.
  15. No Profile Picture

Hi SanSoft,

It's very time consuming and frustrating trying to get your video seen. Like these other guys have said linking and sharing on social media sites does work but it can take a long time!

We have just launched a service where you could buy views or subscribers, which will boost your audience straight away. Doing this is a great way of getting your video to spread a lot faster.

We do not use bots, we are a genuine marketing company that provide real services.

Check out my website, blueplugmarketing.com and if you have any questions please feel free to ask.
  17. No Profile Picture

posting videos is the best way to get more traffic
  19. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Don't forget to ask for a thumbs up at the end of the video. If you are able to get some traffic to the video, then a few "thumbs up" can start the snowball of search result views.
    Looking to buy a home? Check out my Real Estate Blog for London Ontario and my HGTV real estate tv blog
  21. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

apple iphone5

Hi, Apple Iphones5 Are Most Compact And Handy.....in This Video Can Be Uploaded Easily In The You Tube .but The Cost Of The Phone Is Little Bit High.......the Clarity Of Video Good To See Like In Led Tv
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Share it using social media platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Also, write tags or keywords for people to search for your video on YouTube.
  25. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

The best way to promote your YouTube video is via social networking websites, and this is because every day millions of people log on to such websites. An attractive / catchy caption would surely motivate people to watch your YouTube video, hence allowing you to increase your viewership.

Besides that, if you have your own company page or group over social networking website than you can also publish the link of your video there in order to get maximum viewership!
  27. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

For YouTube the video title has (at least initially) a fairly big impact on results. Think about what people search for and incl. this in your title.

I also found that searching for videos in the same category (eg. you're uploading something about remote control airplanes, search for popluar videos on that) and incl. yours as a video response (most require approval) makes quite a difference in traffic.

I had some vids that were sitting on 10 views a week, then once they were incl. as a video response to other vids (with sometimes 100k+ views) traffic just went up 2 or 3 times that. Again, relevancy is so important though. No point heap of people clicking on it and finding in the first 5 seconds its something completely different to what they expect.

Hope that helps!
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

There are not only one site for Video Marketing but there Are plenty of sites available, go to the Google and search for The Video Marketing sites. So you will get many sites. So goto that sites Register in those sites and Upload your Video.
Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  • Jump to page: