1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Guys social media is good for marketing website but if we post links in facebook the backlinks wont be counted.
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Melvin roy
    Guys social media is good for marketing website but if we post links in facebook the backlinks wont be counted.
    Hi
    In this case, it is not very important. The more so that the objectives of others for back links is a complex system and has no direct relationship to social media. I mean that social media have considered separately, as you said, we can lead a good marketing campaign there.
    Thanks
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

After recent Google updates,it has been clarify that google is giving more importance to social signals.As much as you can get social signal,it will help you to build authority in Google and will help you to gain good ranking as well as also gaining good traffic.
  7. No Profile Picture

Social media is about providing valuable content, interaction and engagement with your customer, client or prospect base.
    providing valuable content is the potential for fans and followers to share and link to the content which is a gr8 asset to SEO where we have a chance to build links and finally to the website in turn. This also drives traffic and builds your company profile, brand and image in long run.
    You have a lots of significant advantages if you have an option to create a social media strategy not only purely for SEO but also to your brand, lead generation.. etc.
  9. No Profile Picture

15 Seven Sea Gardens, London, United Kingdom

Traffic + customers

Well, traffic helps you to get more customers and high traffic to your website. It doesn't effect on google ranking because all links from social networks are no-follow.
  11. No Profile Picture

Importance of social media in SEO

• Get targeted traffic to your site.
    • Build Credibility for your business
    • Increase brand recognition
    • Increase lead generation
    • Increase online sales volume.
  13. No Profile Picture

It increase you ranking as well as increase traffic and good for promoting your business.
  15. No Profile Picture

hello frnds,
    social media signals to improve websites rankings within the searchengines natural search listings and the results are astonishing.
  17. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Lashonda F. Rev
    It increase you ranking as well as increase traffic and good for promoting your business.
    What "ranking" you mean? Please explain more about what you wrote?
  19. No Profile Picture

Social Media plays an important role for Seo in current days. It is beneficial in point of view to promote any website through various social networking sites i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Stumble etc.
  21. No Profile Picture

Social media marketing do well for increasing traffic to your website as it spread more awareness among the audience. Unless and until people wont know about your organisation or product or service, then how will customers/consumers will ask for that. Create word of mouth with any of means whether its Facebook twitter, or any other social networking sites. And also it helps in branding of your product. U only have to focus on the quality content which you want to convey to your audience. Try to convey the message according to audience.
    Last edited by nehanishu; Jan 17th, 2013 at 03:55 AM.
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Social media marketing is very effective method to drive direct traffic to a website.
  25. No Profile Picture

Social media is a good source to increase website traffic.Millions of user are active in social media rather than direct website. social media help to promote specific brand or product. When doing SEO the website links share on the social media like Facebook, Twitter etc
  27. No Profile Picture

SMO is the great source for SEO now days. It's my personal experience with couple of my web site. I do only SMO for experiment and it's work for me.i get good traffic and improvement on my Google rank via Social media.
  29. No Profile Picture

These days I am searching information about google updates for my final year research. And what I found is these google updates are some kind of focus on SEO. Anyway I have gone through lots of blogs. And I have found a great article for the exact question you have asked.
    In that article they have mentioned how much social media is an effective tool for SEO and what are the things we have to follow to take this effectiveness. The tips they have mentioned are like this:
    1.Understand your audience and target them in the social networking website.
    2. Always have original content if the site has blogging capabilities.
    3.Links are always ideal for social networking SEO.
    4. Add quick buttons for social networking links.
    5. Informal advertising and promotion works best in social networking sites.