1. Contributing User

How to make my followers follow me back?

Since a lot of posts state to connect with social media for driving traffic, I have my social media profiles on:
    Twitter
    Facebook
    LinkedIn
    G+

I have limited number of people in my list whom I follow. How to get more followers with whom I can share productive content?
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

First you need to fill your social profile completely. Start following only related users to your niche. Post useful content. You will surely get followed back. Try this and let us know the result.
  5. No Profile Picture
    boo

I would suggest paying attention to your content. Also, you should put quality content regularly. Another thing you should do is pretty simple, make your accounts public so that more people would be able to see it. You have to connect all of your platforms so that your following would spread among them. For Twitter and also Facebook, I think you can use relevant hashtags which will help spread your articles, text, or whatever your content is. And yeah, I hope this will work for you!

Comments on this post

• Thomascollins agrees
  7. No Profile Picture

You can find sites online that allow you to schedule your posts ahead of time, ensuring you post regularly. I would also recommend including Lots of niche specific hashtags in your descriptions. Quality content is very important, as if that is what they are looking for then they will follow you back. A good way to find a list of followers to follow is to go to a competitor's account (or an account in a similar niche), and get a list of the people that follow them, then follow as many as you can. Those users will get a notification that you are following them, and are likely to check out your profile. If you have good quality content that they will like, they will likely follow you back! Good luck
  9. Administrator
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You certainly cannot make them follow you, but what you can do is to communicate with potential followers. If they find a conversation that's worthwhile you'll find a new follower. If you are simply "broadcasting" you will have to rely on the quality of your content.

Comments on this post

• Pierre Benneton agrees
  11. No Profile Picture

There is a trends section on Twitter! You will be able to see the top trends in that list. You just need to tweet interesting news or something that is engaging with your creativity. There are many tweets which get viral everyday. If your tweet is interesting then it has the maximum possibility to reach to the maximum users. Once it gets viral, you will definitely get some followers.
  13. No Profile Picture

• The content you post must have a good content, your bio should be professional, Use viral hashtags, in your blog place a widget, Engage frequently with others. your content should be shareable. Share other people's content.
  15. No Profile Picture

It is not the one day game, regular efforts are required to bring the fruitful results. You must be knowing about your targetted audience then post the content related to your audience requirement or their interest. Post it regularly, try to be active on your social pages most of the time, check the insights that where you get more likes/shares/comments either from pictures, quotes or videos. Use your social profiles in your blog post if you have any. Join groups related to your niche and try to post the content there if the admin allows you to do so.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

If you follow users, like their posts, engage with them by comments and posts, then you should start to see followers.