1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Fiverr dot com instant instgram/follow services question

Hello,

I recently used a fiverr dot com service that sent 3k likes directly to my instagram immediately. I thought this would be an interesting thing to look into as I work in the public relations world. I am interested in buying a bot service that could do this for certain clients, but all the bots I've seen seem to like/follow other people instead of just getting the likes sent to the selected instagram page.

Does anyone know of a bot service to send those likes and follow bots immediately to an instagram user without needing their password?

Is it the same concept for twitter followers/retweets/favorites as well?

Please let me know, and I apologize if this is a stupid post.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

It's not a stupid question.
    What your looking at is against google's TOS, and can have consequences for the clients your planning on using it on.
    Are you planning on telling these clients what your about to to do.
    BTW fiverr is a place to scrape the bottom of the barrel...99.9 percent of them can't get a real job doing seo, so they use that platform and do things as cheap as they can.
    And what exactly did the 3 k likes do for you? absolutely nothing. No?
    It's a no win situation.

Comments on this post

• jamespayne agrees
    • Andreea Leau agrees : Buying likes doesn't bring you customers. Also, having a lot of likes to your account and no interaction at all, doesn't send confidence to your possible customers.
  5. No Profile Picture

I did not know it was against the terms of service, and yes clients would know whats going on 100 percent. In my line of work the clients I rep are very concerned with their social image, not too much about the effectiveness. If they see that they have 26k followers and 3k likes per picture they are happy. As well as twitter RTs and favorites.

I completely got that vibe from fiverr, thats why I wanted to talk to people I actually respect.

I just wanted to get a better idea about how these like/follow systems work and how easy/hard they are to use.

Thanks!
  7. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

If they see that they have 26k followers and 3k likes per picture they are happy. As well as twitter RTs and favorites
    That would be like buying 500 links for $20 that doesn't do anything and say your client was a pr 0 and you make a phony pr4 on their site, to make them happy.
    It's an eminent front...it's a put on.
  9. No Profile Picture

Well being that my clients are young actors/socialites they don't mind that it's a front. They just want the public to see big numbers in their likes and following.

What do you mean by buying links?
  11. No Profile Picture

Do you still do work to get real people to have a look at their social media profiles? I understand that they want 27k fake likes on a particular video or picture just to entice real people to like them but at what point does a real person have a look when all you're doing is spending time on bots?
  13. No Profile Picture

I did so most certainly not know it was eventually not like the words connected with support, as well as undeniably people may well know whats taking place 100 percent. Inside my distinctive work the actual people When i replication are extremely related to their own social photograph, most certainly not an excessive amount regarding the efficiency. Should they look at they've 26k aficionados as well as 3k wants per photograph these are happy. In addition to myspace RTs as well as faves.

When i totally acquired which will sense through fiverr, i'm discussing exactly why I have to that you should seek advice from individuals When i genuinely respect.

I just sought after to get a much better view precisely such like/follow systems work as well as the best way easy/hard these are to work with.

Love!