1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Facebook campaign

I have created a page on facebook. I am bookmarking the urls to various sites. Will this help me get good traffic? what's the best way to get relevant leads out from my facebook campaign?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Post relevant and unique stuff that people want to read. That'll give you some traffic as people visit your website trying to find out more.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by wragh
    Post relevant and unique stuff that people want to read. That'll give you some traffic as people visit your website trying to find out more.

Exactly. I, for one, tend to unlike a page if it doesn't give me relevant & interesting content. Also, a good Facebook page are those that almost always promote interaction & communication.
  7. No Profile Picture

Facebook likes

You can get traffic with facebook likes and group chat. Plus bookmarking will also help you to get traffic.
  9. No Profile Picture

Fcebook, this kind of the social media marketing has been the trend for the marketing in te future, we don't make our website get higher position in the google by this way but make more people on facebook click into our website to make our website have a higher PR, and can produce the direct flow by people's per click
  11. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Social Media

Yes Face book is a social media website and we can get a lot of traffic through this media, by creating community or product pages and i think the most important thing in social media is that make sure that when you join before any social media website like twitter and face book is that your fan and friends should me relevant to your industry it create very good impression for your industry..
  13. No Profile Picture

quality and relevant material provide no that page will be helpful.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by teenajo
    I have created a page on facebook. I am bookmarking the urls to various sites. Will this help me get good traffic? what's the best way to get relevant leads out from my facebook campaign?
    yes it will help you to increase ur traffic on site. side by side u have to do all dofollow and no follow submissions.
  17. No Profile Picture

However, you need to be a smart advertiser who knows how to use various Facebook techniques to make a campaign successful.

Originally Posted by softwebsolution
    The best way to attract traffic for your Facebook campaigns is by posting relevant content and regularly updating them on your Facebook account. You can also adopt three methods to increase your fan base and attract more traffic on Facebook:

• Facebook Pay-Per Click (PPC) method: This is one of the popular methods used by marketers to attract potential clients. You can prepare content based on target audience on the basis of age, country, city of residence, language proficiency, and profession.

• Facebook Snow Ball method: This method creates ripple effect and results in positive brand promotion. The process starts when you create a group which allows friends and customers to “Like” the content. The status of the users who likes the page gets displayed on their walls automatically. The friends and colleagues, who see the status go to the link, see the profile page and if they like the content they click on “Like” the content. This is an omnipresent present process and it goes on continuously.

• Facebook Business Page method: You can also promote their brands through their website’s Facebook page. This allows you to promote the content instantly. People can “subscribe” with a single click on “Become a Fan” or “Like” button. You can then target those users who have subscribed for the information and continue advertising to them.

Try them
    ^ Thanks for sharing.
  19. No Profile Picture

I would like to confirm about the words mentioned unique Content:
    Hopefully you are talking about : Place content anywhere in blog, article directory, forum as a new thread, and just promote it over facebook ? ? ?
  21. No Profile Picture

posting relevant content and regularly updating them on your Facebook account, that would do some help, I like that.
  23. No Profile Picture

Now a days Facebook is vastly growing and popular social media site That has done a tremendous job in online marketing. So according to me it is helpful to get traffic in any web site.
  25. No Profile Picture

now every1 is on facebook and they like to know whats happening around...so post some interesting stuffs like polls and contest on your facebook page people will like it....
  27. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

facebook is best for getting traffic for the website, people prefer facebook for getting target traffic for the website
  29. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by teenajo
    Ya surely it will help to generate good traffic on your site. You have to keep concentrate on it never left in half.