1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Can I post to Our Google+ Business Page from My Google+ Profile

Okay, I'm in the middle of getting our Google+ page up. To try and make things as simple as possible I would like to post to our company Google+ Page (so that the posts are public) from my personal Google+ profile. I am the 'Owner' and a 'Manager' of the Page using my personal Google+ profile. Can this be done?

My original thinking was I'd write a post in my Google+ Profile and share it with a circle I setup that only has our company Google+ Page as a member. The post would then show up publicly on our company Google+ Page. I tried this but the post does not show up publicly.

Am I going about this all wrong or is it not possible?

My ultimate goal is to post to our company Google+ Page, Twitter and Facebook pages from my personal Google+ Profile if it is possible.

I am using a Chrome extension which adds a dropdown with Facebook and Twitter buttons as part of the share arrow under Google+ posts (works for public posts only). So right now I can create a public post in my Google+ Profile, share to our company Facebook page which then automatically updates our Twitter (using Facebook's option to link to a twitter account).

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!
    Last edited by AtoZNetVentures; Jun 21st, 2012 at 08:40 AM. Reason: correction
  3. No Profile Picture

Unhappy

Originally Posted by James Donovan
    Appreciative effort today Google + is good platform and if you are giving this feature in your website then it will give you fruitful results for sure...
    Hmmm, this seems like a pointless post. I was getting excited about someone providing a solution only to read this meaningless reply
  5. No Profile Picture

You Can list your Business on google with Your Google+ ID for Free And Drive Some More traffic to your website or web pages. It can help you Drive more Local business Queries, you can Reach With your targeted Audiences.
  7. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

You realize Gautam this thread is over 6 years old. Pay attention to the posting dates