1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Http://toyota-dealer.org

I would like my site http://toyota-dealer.org reviewed. We are car dealer and export cars from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Dubai and United Kingdom. As the name suggests we specialize in Toyota vehicles especially Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado and Toyota FJ Cruiser among others.

Please give your feedback on content, SEO and design. My concern is that site is as EMD and hopefully won't get a hit because of it. Actually confused about SEO after Panda, Penguin and EMD so advise on how to approach link building would be appreciated.
  3. A Developers Perspective

Originally Posted by johnfambrini
    I would like my site http://toyota-dealer.org reviewed. We are car dealer and export cars from Thailand, Australia, Singapore, Dubai and United Kingdom. As the name suggests we specialize in Toyota vehicles especially Toyota Hilux Vigo, Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Prado and Toyota FJ Cruiser among others.

Please give your feedback on content, SEO and design. My concern is that site is as EMD and hopefully won't get a hit because of it. Actually confused about SEO after Panda, Penguin and EMD so advise on how to approach link building would be appreciated.
    As soon as i clicked on the page it looks spammy, never have a page with so much text in capital letters, its hard to read, as well as the fact that there are lots of numbers.

Also you have the title the same colour as the background.

concentrate on more natural looking pages with images, users get bored of looking at just text. I know i got bored reading

Comments on this post

• zico82 agrees
    If you are new to SEO please read these, On-Page Optimisation and Meta data before asking questions.

Or if you would just like to view my website: http://www.cwhittaker.com, State SEOCHAT for 10% off custom websites
  5. Contributing User

It looks like an exact replica of your old site. Have you just moved it to a new domain because you were hit by the EMD update on your previous domain?.

In fact is this not the 3rd time you have asked for a review of what is basically the same site, but you just keep changing domains?

http://thailand-dealer.com
    http://toyota-hilux-vigo.com
    http://toyota-dealer.org

Comments on this post

• DarrenHaye agrees : redonkulous
  7. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Why do you have to have toyota in every domain name?

I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure toyota could stop you using it.

Do you want to learn from your mistakes? or just keep making whack-a-mole crummy sites to rank maybe for a month or two.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by ChillDot
    As soon as i clicked on the page it looks spammy, never have a page with so much text in capital letters, its hard to read, as well as the fact that there are lots of numbers.

Also you have the title the same colour as the background.

concentrate on more natural looking pages with images, users get bored of looking at just text. I know i got bored reading
    Thanks for the feedback. All caps is part of template design. Good suggestion, will try to find where I can change these settings so it is normal text. Also the font size is too big. Title merging in the background also annoys me but haven't been able to figure out which CSS controls that aspect.

Thanks for the suggestion on images, will try to find relevant images to post. Thanks again for your time.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks Zico for your feedback. I think I have mentioned in another thread that specifications on Toyota Vigo, Toyota Landcruiser, Nissan Navara and other vehicles will be the same with minor variations on all our sites and all our competitors site. We have no choice but to take specification from Toyota Thailand for Toyota Thailand vehicles, from Toyota Australia for Australian Toyota vehicles and so on. If you see websites of Toyota dealers in Northern California to give an examples, their front pages will be different but all back pages on specifications are almost identical. This is the nature of the beast. All sites of Nissan dealerships in Western Australia will have the same content when it comes to specifications and other details of the vehicles.

With regards to another comment as to why we have Toyota in our name it is because we are a Toyota dealer and Toyota exporter. I cannot have Hyundai in my name. Hundred of thousands of Toyota dealers and exporters worldwide have Toyota in their website names.
  13. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I think it's a-ok with Toyota in domain name. Other thing is design, doesn't look pro and yes, it's quite annoying imo. Font size isn't suitable for me Also, it loads really slow.

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo