1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Want early, free access to a new Enterprise class SEO platform?

Hey all,

Do you find that most of the tools out there suck? Do they feel like point solutions, versus a comprehensive platform to get SEO done?

If so, I'd love to get your feedback on my new product we're launching publicly next week. It's built to solve just just those problems.

Interested? Reach out to me and I'm happy to give you an account.. in exchange for feedback on what you don't like about it, or what's missing to get your job done.

At a minimum, you'll get a ton of data. Best case, you might find something that makes your job easier.

Reach out to me and let me know.
  3. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Not sure how you expect people to 'reach out' to you because if you read the rules you're see you can't use the PM system being a new member until you hit the minimum post limit for that feature.

But its always nice to have a look at new tools and I don't mind leaving some feedback, but it will be honest so if its not ready for me to abuse the hell out of it say now lol

Is it the site in your profile we need to look at? If not post the sign up url (post as domain.com/page so without http://www. due to being a new member) and I will sign up with the same username as I have here to take a look.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  5. No Profile Picture

D'oh!

Forgot I had created an account here with my real name, instead of my elite hacker name. ;-)

The signup is at hxxp://signup.omaengine.com/company_signup if you want to save yourself time. The sales website is: getoma.com.

Sorry about that.
  7. No Profile Picture

What it does

Hey all,

This is what the tool does.. to give you a sense of things.

Site & Backlink Audits - Crawls your website regularly and finds errors. Checks for duplicate titles, descriptions & text. Also checks each link, including links OFF of your site, to ensure you aren't linking to content that has gone missing. Audits your backlinks, looking for issues that might be causing you problems. Will check for "overheating" target terms, and will identify whether you need to increase or decrease generic and brand linking to keep from getting hit with any link penalties.

Lead Discovery & Relationship Management - Using the keywords in the project, the tool automatically finds lead candidates for your project. These leads are sorted and prioritized to help you pick the people that will be the most influential in your industry/space. Has a contact list and todos for tracking. Integrates with your email directly (unified inbox for email and social) and makes sure you don't let an opportunity fall through the cracks.

Automates keyword research - Based on the crawl, automatically identifies keyword opportunities in your keyword content. Does keyword research on each automatically to help you find the winners, and lets you add them to your project with one click.

Identifies where your competitors are getting visibility and traffic and you're not - Audits your competitor's back links, ads placed, and top keywords, identifying where they are getting links that you are not. Analyzes each of their links to determine the mix of traffic types.

Helps you listen and understand your market - Tracks every meaningful mention of your keywords across both social, web, blogs, news, forums and more. Allows you to drill into your market's discussion and develop personas based on Geography and Demographics. Helps you understand what else the market is talking about, when they are talking about your keywords.

Provides KPI-based measurement - Tracks rankings in major search engines, Links added by authority & relevance. Tracks social metrics. Measures team engagement with the market. All measurements are against KPIs to help you better understand what is really moving the needle (or if it's not moving, why not)> Keeps teams accountable.

And a bunch more. Again, if you're interested.. just come and signup. You can get there at:

hxxp://getoma.com/

And, I'm here to answer any questions.

My goal is really just to help make the interface more intuitive.

If you're interested, it won't take you more than 5 minutes to signup. No credit card is needed. It's free, fast and easy. :-)

What do you got to lose?

William
  9. No Profile Picture

Giving this a try..

will advise..so far project set up is... still running.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by gidget4736
    will advise..so far project set up is... still running.
    Thanks for your information i will try use this for my project