1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SERPTrends SEO Addon Launch

I have launched an addon for Firefox at SERPTrends.com recently, which shows SERP changes when searching in search engine.

Just wanted to see whether it is useful for you and what new features would you like to see in future. I plan to develop it by adding new features over time.

The idea behind this addon is to know what has changed in the SERP during some period of time. Who gained the positions, who lost them, who is new in the SERP. This can often tell you whether a search engine updated its algo or is it only you who has experienced SERP movements. Or, for instance, you can easily see what has changed in your particular SERPs, find new players and competitors, when you return from vacations.

New ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned

you can see the position numbers and dynamics icons near each and every website in the SERP.
  5. No Profile Picture

very useful, lightweight and practical tool. I just download it for my Firefox as well as Chrome browsers. Will stay in touch to get to know any new update.
  7. No Profile Picture

Hi!

SERPTrends Team has launched SEMCompete - an online keyword & competitor research tool.Official site: SEMCompete.com With SEMCompete account you can get the following data:
    All competitor's adwords keywords and texts
    Organic keywords driving traffic to competitor's site
    Competitor's adwords budget, organic traffic and more
    Keyword profitability
    Related keywords to expand your research area

Every month or two we perform search queries for a set of 32 500 000 keywords to Google, then index and store search results in our database. Some of our stats: 25 000 000 US and 7 500 000 RU keywords are monitored across over 16 000 000 US domains and over 2 000 000 RU domains.

We need your help in testing our new tool. You can use the test Pro account that will be available for 1 month: semcompete_test / semcompete
    If you want to use your own account for testing, just sign up for Free account and write us through the feedback form located at the top right corner - we'll give you 1 month free access to all Pro account features. No credit card or any additional information needed, just your e-mail.
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by SERPTrends
    I have launched an addon for Firefox at SERPTrends.com recently, which shows SERP changes when searching in search engine.

Just wanted to see whether it is useful for you and what new features would you like to see in future. I plan to develop it by adding new features over time.

The idea behind this addon is to know what has changed in the SERP during some period of time. Who gained the positions, who lost them, who is new in the SERP. This can often tell you whether a search engine updated its algo or is it only you who has experienced SERP movements. Or, for instance, you can easily see what has changed in your particular SERPs, find new players and competitors, when you return from vacations.

New ideas and suggestions are welcome.

Thanks.

You have give a Nice information to use this SERP trends