1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Rank Checker tool in SEO

Hello to all, I would like to know about rank checker tool in seo, that can provide a document file of all keywords rank in top 100. I am using Rank Tracker, but it's free version does not provide facility to keep a file or save the results. So, please help me.
  3. No Profile Picture

Smile

Originally Posted by ksushil970
    Hello to all, I would like to know about rank checker tool in seo, that can provide a document file of all keywords rank in top 100. I am using Rank Tracker, but it's free version does not provide facility to keep a file or save the results. So, please help me.
    Hi friend,

analyzebacklinks.com you can see here it free only try it, it will be useful to you
  5. No Profile Picture

Microsoft's free SEO toolkit is really useful, you can use it against non-iis sites as well.
  7. Jennifer Linnuste

Originally Posted by ksushil970
    Try WebCEO, it is not free but you can get the results you are looking for
  9. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

If its just keyword tracking you want to do then have a look at CuteRank, its free for a single domain and only $60 for unlimited domains and gives the correct positions! Which is something I have found a lot of tools keep messing up on these days

Apart from that, have you tried google? A simple search will give you many listings for keyword tracking tools! But I don't think your find many good ones for free these days, not if you want to track more then one domain and/or a lot of keywords like we do.
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  11. No Profile Picture

WebCEO yes

Originally Posted by SEOhostingcouk
    Try WebCEO, it is not free but you can get the results you are looking for
    I have to agree, I actually have been using webceo for a while and it did go wonky for a few months about six months ago and I started a quest to find a new and in my mind better rank checker. I tried a few free tools and paid, yes I did like Microsoft's tools as well but when I compared them all to webceo, it seemed to give me the closest actual rank. So, for run it and do something else, it's worth paying for it.