1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow In Search Of Joomla/Wordpress/Custom Designers Who Are Familiar With SEO!

Hello,

Our SEO web-development team currently consists of about 30 members. We took a couple months
    off during the summer and lost a few valuable members so we are looking to pickup anywhere from 10-20
    new productive members who are familiar with SEO tactics and can make decent websites.

We are focusing on 4 main categories over the next year. Currently we are finishing up our PS4 campaign
    and getting ready to officially launch. We still have quite a bit of work to do considering we own 100+
    premium playstation4 AKA PS4 domains. Generally most of the work is done in Wordpress or Joomla,
    depending what seems appropriate for the keywords / keyword phrases we are trying to optimize for.

After we are done with the PS4 project, we are focusing on Googlewave. We have about 50+ premium google
    wave sites that will certainly get a lot of traffic with some decent content and our ability to syndicate
    the big search engines.

During these two projects we are also setting up click affiliates, impressions affiliates, survey sites,
    click exchanges, traffic exchanges, link exchages, and just about everything that we will need to properly
    keep track / keep the flow of traffic moving forwards.

We are currently a volunteer group, but like I mentioned previously we will make a pretty penny in the
    future thru freeps4.com, ps4contest.com, and similar sites like that and eventually the sales of PS4 goods
    thru Playstation4store.net and PS4store.net...

If you are interested in joining our team come see us on IRC or shoot me an email:

Here is my contact information:
    IRC @ EFNET > /SERVER irc.efnet.nl > #adsense
    EMAIL: PS4insider at gmail dot com

Thanks in advance
    Serious inquiries only please!

-- #adsense @ Efnet
  3. Cool bra. Go with Christ!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi,

I deleted one of your posts and moved the other here.
    Please don't make duplicate posts and don't append posts to existing threads which are not related... Both these things are against the rules (of most forums)!

Good luck with your recruitment campaign.
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume".. Egol 22nd Feb 2008
    New to SEO/SeoChat?...Click Here
    Canonical Problems?... Click Here
    Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo