1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Seo Professional Required

I am looking for an SEO professional to assist in finding out what has gone wrong with two of my sites, both targeted to Scandinavian countries.

Both received a penalty and we need to find out what that penalty is, how to get rid of it, and how to improve on the site.

I will supply the site URL only via PM. Please send me some reference as well if possible.

I am looking for a serious professional that knows what he/she is doing.

Thank you
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

I'm not for hire currently, but might I suggest that you read a few hundred postings in our Google Optimization forum, note the long time members who post often and well and then try to find someone "close" to you who has say at least 100 REP points and 1000 posts.

That way, the ones' you are intersted in contacting at least have been 'vetted' by their peers here....and you'd be able to figure that such a through peer-by-peer review would mean that on your short list, you'd have only folks who "can" do the job.

They may not want to. Their client roster (like ours) is full. They may not want the kind of tasks we pros would understand would need to be done to help you.

Lastly, I'd also think that you'd need to add to that short list of candidate SEO firms to contact, some SEO types who "know" your own set of google datacenters. What I mean by that is that we KNOW google.ca and even google.com well too...but when it comes to google.au or google.uk...I'm at a loss....as we dont' "play" on those datacenters enough to really understand same....and I've no idea off the top of my head what kind of google datacenters exist over in your area either...but your SEO pro SHOULD!!!!

Best of luck tho....and remember too please that like lawyering or plumbing, SEO work takes time....and costs money....and as always, you "get" what you "deserve" when it comes to budget too....

Jim
    Jim Rudnick
    MCSD
    Canadian SEO

Twitter: @JVRudnick

read. learn. hypothesize. test. analyze...then rank!

5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the tips Jim.

You would not believe how hard it is to find a skilled SEO company in my markets. The ones I have hired actually know less than me, so I figured I might try a large forum like seochat.

I have fairly large budget and I am willing to pay well to get this headache away. I think not knowing is worse than getting the penalty itself.
  7. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

At the top of my head you're in need of a web review..... problem could be tiny, problem could be huge, but wouldn't hurt to get fresh eyes look over the site with a fine tooth comb.
    Distinct SEO | Calgary SEO & Web Marketing Consultants ~~ Our Blog ~~ Follow @distinctseo
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi
    i am having 5+ experince in SEO and other web marketing techniques like social media marketing and all.

i can offer you my services ..let me know the details in PM

Thanks
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo