1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Recommend SEO companies?

Hi all,

I'm looking for an established SEO company to improve my website's ranking in Google/Yahoo/Bing/other search engines. I have a rather large monthly budget dedicated to this. The goal would be to increase my website's ranking so that the additional views from the increased ranking would amount to $0.01-$0.02 per view against the cost. I prefer white-hat SEO companies since I don't want to get into trouble with any of the search engines lol. I'm currently looking at SEO.com, QualifiedImpressions, SEOCompany, NationalPositions, and SEOBounty. Any of these or others that you will recommend for a client like me?
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by firehouse1226
    Hi all,

I'm looking for an established SEO company to improve my website's ranking in Google/Yahoo/Bing/other search engines. I have a rather large monthly budget dedicated to this. The goal would be to increase my website's ranking so that the additional views from the increased ranking would amount to $0.01-$0.02 per view against the cost. I prefer white-hat SEO companies since I don't want to get into trouble with any of the search engines lol. I'm currently looking at SEO.com, QualifiedImpressions, SEOCompany, NationalPositions, and SEOBounty. Any of these or others that you will recommend for a client like me?
    People here discuss about SEO techniques. Although every member here has very distinguished reputation in SEO. You may contact any by PM. We have number of old members from 4-6 years or may be greater experience like Dr. Marie,Test-ok, ClickyB, pro_seo, googler, jsteele823, PhilipSEO, distinctseo, dzine, joshz, NathanielB, seomonkeymanocp, DarrenHaye and many other. Consult them.
    Last edited by grgmathew; Oct 19th, 2012 at 06:37 AM.
  5. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

you should give the owners of this forum a shot. http://www.internetmarketingninjas.com/

Comments on this post

• Dr.Marie agrees
  7. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Stay away from SEO.com - although they're my main source of clients who are pissed at their own services...

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees : Actually, I would give Josh a shot also
    • Ann Smarty agrees : Why can't I like the comment? :)
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  9. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by firehouse1226
    I'm currently looking at SEO.com, QualifiedImpressions, SEOCompany, NationalPositions, and SEOBounty. Any of these or others that you will recommend for a client like me?
    I've had experience with some of them. I will only say be very careful. There is a lot of snakeoil being sold. Some of whom you refer to can do SEO. But the real game is seeing how much they can pull out of a client by showing them a few tricks. You should definitely shop around a little and get a better basis for what it could cost.
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Our Seo company try to serve all time best service on Search engine optimization.
    That sentence would be all I need to make my decision.

Comments on this post

• DarrenHaye agrees : Removed it because it was too self-promotionally (if that is a word, which it is not)
  13. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

JoinSEO.net proudly states on their website:
    We provide SEO friendly web design and development services to our valued clients. We insert extremely supplying meta-tags towards your website.

Comments on this post

• Dr.Marie agrees : Having never inserted an extremely supplying meta tag into anything, I'm wondering if I should start doing this?
  15. A Developers Perspective

Originally Posted by chandler
    you can take services from www[dot]shamelessPlug[dot]com
    I have been taking SEO services from a long time and this organisation is delivering what i want.
    And I wonder who you work for?
    If you are new to SEO please read these, On-Page Optimisation and Meta data before asking questions.

Or if you would just like to view my website: http://www.cwhittaker.com, State SEOCHAT for 10% off custom websites
  17. A Developers Perspective

I work for Star GSM.
    fair enough, just to note it looks spammy if you recommend seo services on here and happen to have it as your home page as well. We get alot of spammers here -_-, makes me trust no1
  19. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I work for Star GSM.
    Would that be why you have another 6 account from the same location/IP, half of which have the same website?

Stop your lies now and play by the rules or all your accounts will end up being perma banned!

Comments on this post

• tstolber agrees : Awesome! Gotcha!
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank