1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Looking for SEO Professional

We are an established company of over fifteen years looking for a smaller operation or SEO professional to work with moving forward and hopefully develop a long term relationship to meet our business objectives.

I do not know if this is the right area to post, but I wanted an effective method to reach our to the "RIGHT" people.

We are currently in a B2B market and looking too separate strategies to maximize both the manufacturing and professional services divisions of our company. We are in a very competitive landscape and have most keyword ranking between 5 - 15 on google. Most of our current SEO progress has been done in house through industry associations, news and content.

We are launching a new site based upon wordpress and looking to completing outsource our SEO efforts.

We do have a budget established, realistic goals and strategies moving forward, however we need an experienced SEO team that can understand our landscape and guide our status from being average to great.

Please feel free to IM myself we are locating in Eastern Time. Once again I appreciate any response and hope this is the right place to reach out for consultation. We are fed up with large organizations and will only work real people moving forwards.

Regards
  3. -
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

Check out This List of top members, have a look on their profiles and if they offer an SEO service contact them and see if maybe you would be the right fit.

Remember to always check references of anyone you're interested in hiring.

I would also take the time to read through the forum stickies here on SEOchat and learn a bit about SEO yourself, that will put you in a stronger/knowledgeable position when hiring.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. ~Winston Churchill
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

7. No Profile Picture

It is in the Defense / Security industry spanning both the public and private sector. The SEO is for brand reputation as much as actual visitor traffic. We have been very successful in the past but are looking to outsource that piece of the marketing division as well as a few others pieces in a shift of focus of internal resources.

Most of our core keywords are in the 2 - 8 positions on Google and we are looking to get all keywords in the top 3 positions. As our product lines and solutions expanded we have some catch up work to do in some emerging markets and new sectors with reference to newer keywords. Most of the success of our SEO campaign has come from industry associations, education write ups, regulation coverage and your occasional media coverage.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, hope that addresses your question.

Regards
  9. Agency SEO

Originally Posted by gtg453q
    It is in the Defense / Security industry spanning both the public and private sector. The SEO is for brand reputation as much as actual visitor traffic. We have been very successful in the past but are looking to outsource that piece of the marketing division as well as a few others pieces in a shift of focus of internal resources.

Most of our core keywords are in the 2 - 8 positions on Google and we are looking to get all keywords in the top 3 positions. As our product lines and solutions expanded we have some catch up work to do in some emerging markets and new sectors with reference to newer keywords. Most of the success of our SEO campaign has come from industry associations, education write ups, regulation coverage and your occasional media coverage.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, hope that addresses your question.

Regards
    My first SEO job was working with a defense contractor. 15 years later I have only had 1 other client certified under ISO 9000 / ASQ 9100. Is your internet marketing mentioned in your QA manual? Is everything you manufacture mil-spec?

I would think most of your contract work domestically comes from the CBD or other procurement resources, (marcorsyscom?) so I imagine one of your goals would be to be well placed internationally. It's a different world when you're optimizing for govt procurement agencies.

In some industries I could see value in having a website that speaks the language of procurement agencies and one that speaks to the civilian consumer...

oops rambling...

Fun stuff
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Nov 10th, 2012 at 03:29 AM.
  11. SEO Since 97

There ya go, I'd get in touch or give kernel Panic a call.
    You can't send a private message until you have 10 posts so just you say something, I'm sure he can contact you.
    (you can read private messages you just can't send or reply I believe)
  13. Traffic drop sleuth. :)
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

15 years later I have only had 1 other client certified under ISO 9000 / ASQ 9100. Is your internet marketing mentioned in your QA manual? Is everything you manufacture mil-spec?

I would think most of your contract work domestically comes from the CBD or other procurement resources, (marcorsyscom?) so I imagine one of your goals would be to be well placed internationally.
    Wow. What language was that? LOL!

Comments on this post

• EGOL agrees : Bull****ish
  15. No Profile Picture

Our products on higher end and more customized solutions that do not fall under the standard DoD spec, however we do high stricter compliance from Public and Private regulation. Your right 50% of the B2B environment is about the procurement process. Send me a PM I would like to chat more.

I have looked around at a lot of SEO firms and worked with some as well. However I have yet to find anyone that has any significant portfolio or experience in B2B it seems like everyone is targeting the B2C markets. Just seemed unusual as revenue as just as high in that market and performance is just as much about reputations as clicks.
  17. Agency SEO

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    There ya go, I'd get in touch or give kernel Panic a call.
    Your right 50% of the B2B environment is about the procurement process. Send me a PM I would like to chat more.
    Thank you, I'll help you if I can but it would be disingenuous to take the conversation private as I most likely wouldn't accept any offer of work at the moment.

Let's keep the chat public and find the perfect SEOer for you.

In this thread either Dr Marie or Test_OK would do a great job for you, both qualified guns for hire

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : Thanks KP, but my plates full...and as they say in the 'shark tank' for that reason I'm out.
    • Dr.Marie agrees : Thank you so much for the recommendation KP but I don't have a clue about this niche.
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Nov 10th, 2012 at 04:16 PM.
  19. Agency SEO

Test-ok agrees: Thanks KP, but my plates full...and as they say in the 'shark tank' for that reason I'm out.
    Dr.Marie agrees: Thank you so much for the recommendation KP but I don't have a clue about this niche.
    This is why I love this place, and why it is the best SEO resource on the planet. Honest, qualified professionals contribute for no other reason than to give back to the community.

Good stuff
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Nov 10th, 2012 at 09:33 PM.
  21. Agency SEO

oops double post, my bad
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Nov 10th, 2012 at 09:34 PM.
  23. No Profile Picture

SEO professional

We are an established company of over fifteen years looking for a smaller operation or SEO professional to work with moving forward and hopefully develop a long term relationship to meet our business objectives.

I do not know if this is the right area to post, but I wanted an effective method to reach our to the "RIGHT" people.

We are currently in a B2B market and looking too separate strategies to maximize both the manufacturing and professional services divisions of our company. We are in a very competitive landscape and have most keyword ranking between 5 - 15 on google. Most of our current SEO progress has been done in house through industry associations, news and content.

We are launching a new site based upon wordpress and looking to completing outsource our SEO efforts.

We do have a budget established, realistic goals and strategies moving forward, however we need an experienced SEO team that can understand our landscape and guide our status from being average to great.

Please feel free to IM myself we are locating in Eastern Time. Once again I appreciate any response and hope this is the right place to reach out for consultation. We are fed up with large organizations and will only work real people moving forwards.

Regards

We will be glad to assist you .

you can contact iweballey services

thanks
  25. No Profile Picture

Are you looking for SEO professorial. Here we are expert on bespoke SEO and SEM services with very short and effective result on search engine pages.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok : Quack, Quack