1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

YOAST'S Seo Check

Worth The money ?? Is there anyone on here offereing similar deals ??

https://yoast.com/hire-us/website-review/
    All The Fun Of The Fair !!!
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

They're selling fluff & hype!

The more generalized the pitch the more worthless it is.

A 3rd party (SEO) is the worse consultant to provide a "review".

You have a UK-based fishing forum right? Unedited 3rd party copy. Your call-to-actions are "POST me more content," but your conversions are Adsense Ads? Right
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Not the full story but yes I have such a forum. On that domain is also website with lots of articles. But yes it all relies on adsense for income. Not the best of models I admit.
  7. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Glenn Kilpatric
    Not the full story but yes I have such a forum. On that domain is also website with lots of articles. But yes it all relies on adsense for income. Not the best of models I admit.
    The real problem: there is a big disconnect between the buyers & the sellers.

You are not attracting your own customers for your own product sales.

The persumption here is more traffic infers more clicks but that only works if you are selling what is needed to produce returns for customers on the information.

So if you sponsor a local fishing derby, ads for fishing line, tackle, hooks and lurers will most likely catch a lot in your coffers but when you don't have a genuine revenue stream of your own you are stuck with with someone else's plan which isn't your own and YOAST isn't going to help.

Notice there best seller is gold and it doesnt have much to do with reviewing the customer it is all about YOAST plugins...

While i can turn a website into a traffic magnet I honestly don't believe that will help you much. You need real products/services for this to work. Ad buyers do work but you generally need genuine advertisers Google is just a middleman and your plan isn't yours it is Googles.

Your best bet since you are local targeting to do that. Come up with a strategy that involves local businesses that they can sponsor and get behind as a total commodity.

Determining what the costs will be to do whatever then determine what sponsoring ad revenue you need to cover that. Start peddling the idea to a few trusted friends and launch.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Thanks For your thoughts Rod. I remember something you told me ages ago that I could still be doing the same amount of work in 20 years time for the same amount of cash. Im now starting to realise this is true. Getting some local businesses on board could be a good idea. I already have some, but maybe there are ways I can work with more. Must give some more serious thought to a monetizing the site in different ways.