1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Yoast WordPress Plugin Tip

I rebuilt my online image licensing database using WordPress and the built-in shopping cart is WooCommerce.
    I have the Yoast SEO plugin installed and activated and one tip is for each page I add a clearly defined title that describes all elements within the overall scope of the page.
    This <tilte></title> will help your page show up in Google's search engine results page better and be certain to use your descriptiuon area to accurately describe the content
    in that page which will really help. My question to anyone else out there using the Yoast plugin is whether or not you have other tips or are there unknown tricks we can employ
    in order to help the search engine robots find and spider the content in each specific page. Here is one of the pages within my site.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

This isn't a trick, but create a good title and description and leave it..meaning don't constantly change it trying to better your rankings.
    I'm fairly sure google takes that kinda stuff into consideration. i.e. constantly changing page/site titles.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I agree, once I add a title and description into Yoast, done and done....I never tweak afterwards. Are you familiar with Yoast then? If there are ither tools within, feel free to elaborate.