Thread: yahoo problems

1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

yahoo problems

um i have been having problems with yahoo messenger it won't let me connect and not the password its not the wrong name i have dl a new version like five times it still won't work what happens is i login and try toi conecct it does its thang a few seconds then it stop i try again and again same thing is the sever down or something need help
  3. No Profile Picture

Yahoo's site content getting smaller and smaller? Also more automated?

Are you for a 100% sure it is not the wrong ID? It must be a real ID you give, with profile and everything.

You know what you do, uninstall and then reinstall.

About something else: where are the yahoo forums? I want to check out if Condoleezah Rice has disappeared.
    Since when has a black woman become less important than the ranking (especially the Alexa ranking) of YOUR site?
  5. afkf
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Thumbs down

this is seo chat
  7. No Profile Picture

signing on problems the name is right so is the password

Hey did you ever figure it out? It sounds like you and I are having the same exact problem. I have undownloaded, redownloaded and I click on yahoo messenger the it looks like it is going to start the smiley is a bouncing then it turns grey and stops, like it freezes. I wait and wait and it does not turn on. I have a dell computer with windows XP. I have never had a problem and was using it. The the next time I went to use it it pulled this. Let me know if you found a way to fix it.
    thanks
    Originally Posted by vob66
    um i have been having problems with yahoo messenger it won't let me connect and not the password its not the wrong name i have dl a new version like five times it still won't work what happens is i login and try toi conecct it does its thang a few seconds then it stop i try again and again same thing is the sever down or something need help
  9. No Profile Picture

Hi! I'm having a serious Yahoo! problem. At the mail composing site is an error to be found. And due to this, my letter box isn't displayed, and i can write a word. By the way, i can't attach any files, also related to this error.
    Can anyone help me, why is it so, or is that a problem of the Yahoo! server?
    Thank you!
  11. No Profile Picture

my account

I have been trying to contact someone about my account i have forgotten my password for my mickeymouse189@yahoo.com account and for some reason my information is not matching up is there a 1 800 number i can call so i can reset my password for that specific account
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

There will be all the information you need on the yahoo website.
  15. No Profile Picture

Unhappy I am new to SEO...I am having problems with Yahoo

On Monday, I signed into my Yahoo account without a problem. While I was online, I was all of a sudden signed out and a message appeared saying "you have been signed out because you signed in on a different computer or device"
    Can anyone please tell me what this means? Has someone taken over my account? I have contacted Yahoo SEVERAL times to no avail. I can not sign in and I need help.
  17. No Profile Picture

Unhappy Is there a solution?

Originally Posted by day-spa-diva
    Hey did you ever figure it out? It sounds like you and I are having the same exact problem. I have undownloaded, redownloaded and I click on yahoo messenger the it looks like it is going to start the smiley is a bouncing then it turns grey and stops, like it freezes. I wait and wait and it does not turn on. I have a dell computer with windows XP. I have never had a problem and was using it. The the next time I went to use it it pulled this. Let me know if you found a way to fix it.
    thanks
    Have you found a solution, I am having a similar problem and have tried contacting Yahoo thru their website to NO AVAIL.
    I need to know what has happened to my account that I have had for over 6 years. They will not reply. Is there anyone that knows what is going on...or what I should do.
    VERY FRUSTRATED IN TEXAS!
  19. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    Hey... can we all ask general chat questions here? We can! Great!!

[tongue in cheek] Why is it whenever I am using Yahoo Chat, MSN Chat or AOL Chat that people only want to ask SEO questions? Don't they know that they can go to SEO Chat and find out about SEO but NOT chat itself? [/tongue in cheek]
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin
  21. No Profile Picture

Unhappy Dear Mickymouse189

Originally Posted by mickeymouse189
    I have been trying to contact someone about my account i have forgotten my password for my mickeymouse189@yahoo.com account and for some reason my information is not matching up is there a 1 800 number i can call so i can reset my password for that specific account
    I wish I knew the answer...I have had the exact same problem...have you found anything out about this??
    wwsheriberi in Texas
  23. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Sorry guys - Yahoo Login Troubleshooting is not an SEO Chat related topic. Interesting though it may be, I'm going to close this thread.

"Live never to be ashamed of what is written about you. Even if what is written is not true" -- Richard Bach

Yahoo Store SEO