1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Seo Services Needed

Can anyone suggest a SEO link builder for our site, We are not looking for india company but cant afford the big buck either. Any suggestion. we are ranked #1 in bing and yahoo for Pitot Tube Pump (we are gtorhino) we cant seem to get to page#1 for Google so need seo link builder that we can source out.
  3. Agency SEO
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

You are headed down the road to Never Rank Land. You D O N ' T NEED A LINK BUILDER. Trust me on this. You are sharing content with Thomas.net. Fix that and all the other on-site issues and begin a campaign of content creation and conversion optimization.

Oh yeah, and don't hire a link builder.

Comments on this post

• Dr.Marie agrees
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Feb 5th, 2014 at 05:15 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture

What should we do to get quality links. We have tried to send out email to get natural links, but we are not getting any replies.
  7. No Profile Picture

thanks for the reply. I have taking over the company website and looking to get quality links but since this is not my main job function. (full times sales department) looking to out source this to seo link builder. I have tried as you know with not a lot of luck: Submitendge, freelancer, fiverr (did not expect much) and warrior forum.

We dont have a big marketing budget and boss not on board for seo unless i can show him stats from analytic and good seo rankings.
  9. Seo Control Panel
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Do not concentrate on link building much. try another methods like

1) social media sharing
    2) press releases both through websites and newsletters
    3) change content of website periodically

Once your website get more traffic, automatically your google rank increased. Do not try to create many backlinks in very short time.
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    You are headed down the road to Never Rank Land. You D O N ' T NEED A LINK BUILDER. Trust me on this. You are sharing content with Thomas.net. Fix that and all the other on-site issues and begin a campaign of content creation and conversion optimization.

Oh yeah, and don't hire a link builder.
    KernelPanic is 100% right, focus on your content rather than link building.
  13. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

I would go through the user list on here and pick some trusted, highly ranked members to reach out to.

I'm afraid posting an advert like this will gather the lowest quality "SEO" lurking in the shadows and probably, over seas ready to spam.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  15. No Profile Picture

If you have need an seo expert then you have need to make post on odesk to find best seo expert.
  17. Contributing User

Hello Ralph.

There are many metrics that you should take into consideration when choosing someone for doing SEO. If you are at a different department rather SEO, Marketing just start to look after references!

About strategy try to reconsider it to local more. I see that you are based on Georgia. You can build a really nice SEO campaign on local and expand it national.

I see that you ship/sell international - would be a great idea to get some reviews or images from your clients. That would help a lot. I guess your current strategy is working on the wrong way.
    Plus try and expand your local activity with Chamber of Commerce. A nice editorial or inbound link on their site will give you a lot of boost.
    You need to think big on this.

If you need assistance on this project I would like to help.
    Sincerely,
    Matt
    Linkbuildingoffice.com - Houston Local SEO Agency and Inbound Marketing Services
    Follow Linkbuildingoffice on Twitter - @Lbuildingoffice
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Nowadays it is not actual to concentrate on link building. I don't think link building service will help you rank site higher. Getting quality links manually will be more effective than just using the service. Content marketing and social media will be more effective and deserves more attention than just building a bunch of links.
  21. No Profile Picture

If you are looking for a SEO link builder for your site then you should definitely contact Joomlaites.com , we have best and experienced SEO experts who know how to rank your site better and our services are very economical also.
  23. No Profile Picture

Hey!

There are many other metrics that need to consider for SEO and to rank #1 in either Google or other search engines. Link building is one of them. IT can help but not soley. Go for SMM as well!
  25. No Profile Picture

u just need to find that site for link building which have minimum 1 PR and that are not penalize by Google spam bot.
  27. No Profile Picture

check out seoclerk
    you will find a good lot there.
  29. No Profile Picture

You can hire a professional SEO company like the one I chose- Centex Technologies, that can help to improve your website's ranking in Google.