1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow Is SEO Not For me?

I recently started my blog , It is on Tld, has medium and high quality contents, but still don`t get enough traffic (20-25 visitors/day).I also used some keywords in my posts, and I ve created 3000+ backlinks and 1000+ premium backlinks, but I still dont understand what is happening with me.
    My friend had a low quality blog which was hosted on blogspot, but he managed to get 700 visitors/day in just 7 days!When I asked him about it, he told me to comment on comment luv enabled blogs.I`ve done it tens of times, but i didn`t work!
    Is SEO tough?I mean, is it a job for proffessionals.Please let me know.
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

It's not that SEO isn't for you it's you don't know what your doing!
    Your said recently and you also said you created 3000+ backlinks and 1000+ premium backlinks.
    Your going against Googles TOS, there is no what a recent site will acquire that many backlinks in that amount of time...You may never rank. Don't purchase links like that..it's a no no and Google is watching.
  5. No Profile Picture

Gosh!
    Thanks for replying.I realize that still There are many things that i`ve to learn abt blogging
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

If you have to ask....

Look. You say you just started your blog. That almost by definition means nobody cares about it, not many posts, no long time admirers/commenter. If you want traffic start by creating the content, then learn about how to correctly drive traffic, then market.

What you are doing sounds like clear cutting a field and then putting up really BAD billboards for a mall that doesn't exist yet. No firkin wonder you aren't selling sweaters (getting traffic). Some VERY popular blogs/online comics/etc. never do ANY SEO. Their product is that good.
    Is yours? If not why bother trying to force people to like it.

Tell me what your blog has that no other blog ON EARTH has. What is it that makes your blog SO COMPELLING that I would want to check it out first thing when I come in to work before I even get my coffee? Seriously, post back and tell us all.

Comments on this post

• tstolber agrees : I like the anology
  9. No Profile Picture

I thought that SEO is essential for everysite.An according to me , my site has good and useful contents.You forgot read on parah of my thread, My frien had a low quality blog, still he managed to drive 700+ visitors in 7 days.I want to know how to do that.
  11. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Working on a car is for anybody. Anybody willing to learn and practice. You're taking shortcuts. Stop that.
    www.V2INTERACTIVE.net - SEO Web Design | On-Page SEO | SEO Audits & Reports | Link Building
    BASED IN ATLANTA, GA. Contact: Skype/Phone/Email (Discounted rates available for SEOChat members only - email seochat@v2interactive.net)
    Please EMAIL me at the above address and do not send Private Messages. I rarely check them and your message will be lost.
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Could you tell us your URL so we can look at it?. Write it as yoursite DOT com

*edit* ah it is technology dip isn't it?
    Last edited by zico82; Dec 11th, 2012 at 08:37 AM.
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by rizwanniazi
    I thought that SEO is essential for everysite.
    Close but more like every business, and even then there may be some exceptions. For example I doubt slashdot does much in terms of SEO. They just have compelling content, so hordes of people flock there. Wikipedia doesn't need to go out of their way to optimize pages and gather links either. XKCD might be another example.
    But generally yes. SEO is important. But you have to have something to point people at FIRST.

An according to me , my site has good and useful contents.
    This is what we all think about our sites. But unfortunately it is users that decide if what we are offering is good or terrible. If your site is the one listed by zico then I would say I am not sure who your target market is supposed to be. People who care about phones... except there is some SEO stuff in there, and some photoshop... not a clear demographic.

My frien had a low quality blog, still he managed to drive 700+ visitors in 7 days.I want to know how to do that.
    So? I heard this guy in Montana won the lottery. Doesn't mean lottery tickets are a good investment.
    Some of this game is up to luck. Without seeing your friends site we can't really make an evaluation. But even if he got a great link with great traffic, that itself could be luck. One person who is important notices you... some traffic comes your way. The question is... do they find something worth coming back to.

There are a LOT better photoshop blogs
    There are MUCH better SEO blogs by people who actually know WTF they are talking about.
    Leaves you with your phone blogs. And I don't see them as compelling, loads of people are doing what you do, frankly you don't seem to have any actual original content.

Tell me. What can I learn/find on your blog that I can't learn or find anywhere else on the internet? A better phone review? A better comparison? What?

For my company I can tell you exactly what we offer that nobody else does. Or a combination that nobody else does. I can tell you where we are weak compared to the competition, why, and what we are doing to fix it or why we do not intend to. I can tell you what we have that nobody else does, and we protect it.

Comments on this post

• dzine agrees : Good thinking! Makes people wonder... :)
    • Doodled agrees : 'nuf siad
  17. No Profile Picture

If you make a habit of including keywords in titles, including those keywords in the 2nd half of posts, image attribution with alt txt and making sure your site is as user friendly as possible, in time your blog will get recognition. Gaining Google's trust has become a much more lengthy and time extensive process.
  19. Busting SEOChat Spammers!
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Check out this thread from KernelPanic Long-Tails its got some good info about keyword research and a couple of helpful links to other threads on the subject which would be a good place for you to learn about how to get people to your blog!

At the end of the day, there is little point in spamming 3k links if you don't have a target audience to try and get to your blog. For example, if you was to run an seo blog, you would want to write about current things in the seo world and subjects that people are always talking about because those would be the keywords that could earn you followers on your blog!

On the other hand, if your simple posting any old rubbish on an seo blog, your very unlikely to have people come back again because they will want to return to sources which are of good quality for what they need to know, not just random posts which are not relevant with what's going on in today's world of seo.

As for your link spam of 3k links and 1k "premium" links, you should most certainly learn about seo and link building before you do more harm then good! Do you want to share a few of these premium links with us? Or are you starting to see that maybe you messed up a little and we might just end up posting ROFL and the links you built? lol (not being rude, just trying to lighten the moment for you because the hard fact is...

You need to learn about seo and link building before you damage your site in a very bad way! Now don't build any more links until you know what your doing please, for your own good!
    New To SEOChat? See Here & the FAQ's

"stupid people say stupid things, and smart people out smart each other!" SOAD
    301 Redirects | SEO Tools | Default htaccess | CuteRank
  21. SEO Consultant
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

One thing not mentioned here is keyword research. Your friend might have content about a highly searched term with low competition. You might have keywords with low searches and high competition. That is pretty fundamental.
  23. No Profile Picture

thanks for clearing my doubts

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo