1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

SEO Expert Knowledgebase .......

Here in the seochat we all the day talking about the seo related topic. But here i want to
    discuss the basic thing that " to which extent the SEO experts have to gain the knowledge from
    the various related streams.

AS About me, I am in SEO line from last 6 months and before that i had no knowlege and even not heard about the SEO. But Nowthe days i have gained the lots of information about the SEO but i know its not enough.

Here is my Question about the SEO Expert Knowledgebase with respect to the Technical Knowledge

1.SEO Expert should be Technical sound i.e ha must have the knowledge of web designing and development Or not ? If yes then to which extent he has to have?

2. SEO should be expert in content writing that is he must have the good command on english language ?

Plz give yours opinions "What you actully think about the SEO responsibilities and his KnowledgeBase.....

Best Regards

Raman
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

It's not about being web savvy - it's about generating return on investment.

Anyone can create ranks - and you don't need any knowledge at all to do it. Create new content and develop new links regularly are two most beneficial developments for all strategies.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

But.......

Originally Posted by fathom
    It's not about being web savvy - it's about generating return on investment.

Anyone can create ranks - and you don't need any knowledge at all to do it. Create new content and develop new links regularly are two most beneficial developments for all strategies.
    Firstly Thanks for Yours suggetion

But I want to know that

When SEO talks about the technical element that affect the web promotion of the site And
    It is the responsibility that SEO Expert should sort out these technical element for gaining the better result in SERPs. Then What to do?

Best Regards

Raman
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

keep posting ........

keep posting yours views and let the others to gain ideas

Raman
  9. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Raman Sehgal
    Firstly Thanks for Yours suggetion

But I want to know that

When SEO talks about the technical element that affect the web promotion of the site And
    It is the responsibility that SEO Expert should sort out these technical element for gaining the better result in SERPs. Then What to do?

Best Regards

Raman
    unforunately there are no precise and all inclusive answers here.

different situations require different situations - what will be effective in one situation will be ineffective in another - so unless you ask about a specific set of circumstances - advice can be 'dead on' or 'dead wrong'.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Not a Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by Raman Sehgal
    Here in the seochat we all the day talking about the seo related topic. But here i want to
    discuss the basic thing that " to which extent the SEO experts have to gain the knowledge from
    the various related streams.

AS About me, I am in SEO line from last 6 months and before that i had no knowlege and even not heard about the SEO. But Nowthe days i have gained the lots of information about the SEO but i know its not enough.

Here is my Question about the SEO Expert Knowledgebase with respect to the Technical Knowledge

1.SEO Expert should be Technical sound i.e ha must have the knowledge of web designing and development Or not ? If yes then to which extent he has to have?

2. SEO should be expert in content writing that is he must have the good command on english language ?

Plz give yours opinions "What you actully think about the SEO responsibilities and his KnowledgeBase.....

Best Regards

Raman

There is a requirement of good Analytical Skills , ability to understand both Market and Search Algo's