1. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Sandy...One mean momma

Hope you north Easterners are all ready for Sandy. tie down everything and hang on to yer hats. Really though BE SAFE this one looks to be a real B!tch.

Comments on this post

• DarrenHaye agrees : second this.
  3. SEO Insultant

I presume you're not talking about the feisty squirrel starring in the Spongebob cartoons....

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : Don't recall that critter, do recall one that hung out with a moose but his name was Rocky. :mrgreen:
  5. SEO Since 97

Hope all you ninjas made it through with out any real problems.

Comments on this post

• thegodfather agrees
  7. In the game since Jan '06
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

I sincerely hope that all of our American member on the East Coast made it through OK and without having to fork out too much on repairs.

Best of luck, my prayers are with you all!
    "In 1969 I gave up women and alcohol - it was the worst 20 minutes of my life." - George Best
  9. SEO Since 97

Here's a Fema Map Not sure what the different colors represent, but it's interesting.
  11. SEO Since 97

Many still have no power. There's been a few who hasn't checked in for a while, hope things get back to some normalcy soon. I can't imagine how hard that would be to cope with...no power, food scares, no gas, temps are getting to freezing, trying to take care of your family would be incredibly hard in those conditions. How would one go to work?
    Man I really feel for the victims. Ol mother nature can really be tough at times.
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

When I got my power back last week after 7 days without power I felt like I had won the lottery lol. Many of my family and friends have damaged homes and have lost cars. I work with people who as of today still don't have power in their homes. My daughter's friend is staying with us because her home is damaged and still without power. My brother in law lost 3 cars and feels fortunate to be able to live in his house, where other family members are joining him. It's a very stressful time here in NY for many. A woman that I work with told me yesterday how she and her husband had to escape from their home not to be swept away by the water, she actually carried her baby over her head. I personally still can't get over it...But, many are hopeful, and New Yorkers are survivors, thank God.

Faith