1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Exclamation remove something from google?

: HELP & CONFUSED????????????

JANET
    janscott344@aol.com
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

you might want to be slightly more specific on what you are asking for help on.
  5. No Profile Picture

I Have Post On Google That I Want To Remove?

[QUOTE=dazzlindonna]you might want to be slightly more specific on what you are asking for help on.[/QUOTE

IT IS UNDER ADOPTION.COM AND IN GOOGLE I GOT POST THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO REMOVE.

JANET
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

You still don't make too much sense janetanna.

What do you mean by "it is under aoption.com"? Try to explain this part a little bit better and with more details. In Google you got post. Where in Google? Search engine, directory, AdWords ....? You have to take your time and explain everything in detail.

Caps are considered yelling and it is not nice to yell at as here, we are just trying to help you.

9. Contributing User
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Still not very clear, however, let me take a stab at what you might be asking. Are you saying that someone posted something about you on adoption.com (perhaps in a forum?) and it is showing up in the Google search results. You don't like whatever was said, and want it removed? If that is what you are saying, then there is not much you can do, unless you either get adoption.com to remove the post, or you have some sort of legal procedure to have it removed if it is libelous, slanderous, etc. Your only other real option would be to get enough pages of your own to rank better for that search term so that the bad one moves down in the results (which is probably not likely to happen). So, that's my guess on what you are asking, but if I guessed wrong, please do clarify (hopefully with several sentences that are descriptive).
  11. No Profile Picture

Unhappy want to remove from adoption.com and it is also post under google

i want to remove names and posts i have i have e-mailed administrator in adoption.com
    what do i do? see i got my sis name and she works in gov. and does not want name in post.
    so she wants me to remove her name.
    how???

janet
  13. No Profile Picture

i want to remove post in google and adoption.com. i e-mailed administrator in adoption.com but i don't know how to remove from google. very confused????

janet
  15. http://tinyurl.com/cz56g
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

You can remove a page from the Google index, but you need to ask the adoption.com administrator (again). Maybe a polite request would do the trick .. even if they don't want to remove their page from their own site. They'd need to change their code a bit on the specific pages you want removed, so they have the following meta tag: <meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow,noarchive" />
    instead of the one they use now (i.e. <meta name="robots" content="all" /> )

Consequently you'd have to submit the exact url (=internet address) of the page(s) you want removed (after the code has been changed) to the Google URL removal service. You can find info about that on http://www.google.com/remove.html

All depends on if you can get the adoption.com admin to change the code, really. Good luck.