1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Ranking in 20 Days

hello everyone I hope I am posting in the correct category but I am in a big soup.

My clients website of a packaging company. Apart from a few keywords that are in the 1st 2nd and 3rd page the rankings are almost stable also it seems that the internal pages like the cling film and other product pages are not been cached by google since long. I had this keyword "flexible packaging company" but its not ranking well. Some how I pushed that keyword within 100 in the google serp but it has now dropped to beyound 200.

Can anyone help me with this. There are around 20 keywords which I need to rank within first 10 within 20 days or i ll loose the client.

I dont know how am i gonna do this.

Please help.
    Last edited by mehtalopa123; Nov 15th, 2014 at 07:13 AM. Reason: was giving away too much info
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Can anyone help me with this. There are around 20 keywords which I need to rank within first 10 within 20 days or i ll loose the client.
    If you have to ask for help in a forum to rank certain keyword phrases, you should lose the client. They could have hired you to fix their car but you had to take it to a mechanic...Sounds like your not really needed.

This is a learning forum...Not a forum to help you keep your job or do your work for you.
  5. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    If you have to ask for help in a forum to rank certain keyword phrases, you should lose the client. They could have hired you to fix their car but you had to take it to a mechanic...Sounds like your not really needed.

This is a learning forum...Not a forum to help you keep your job or do your work for you.
    I know my JOB just the time limit given to me is short.
    Therefore from a learning forum I am trying to learn that if someone has a way out because while learning also one can face such an issue.

Thanks anyway
  7. No Profile Picture
    Banned

20 days for ranking so many keywords is too short. SEO is an continuous Work which takes longer time for ranking and this wouldn't help out!

Comments on this post

• mehtalopa123 agrees : you are right
  9. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by mikitashah
    20 days for ranking so many keywords is too short. SEO is an continuous Work which takes longer time for ranking and this wouldn't help out!
    yaa I know that but many keywords are already on 2nd page.