1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Penguin penalization - Help needed

Hi all,

I am know to this forum and I hope I post in the correct category. I really hope you guys can help as it's 1 year of penalization from Google and the they still refuse my reconsideration request.

In 1 year I have cleaned the 80% of backlinks that web agencies has done in the past. I started a Blog with unique content, etc etc but Google still answer me that I am trying to manipulate PR and maybe I am in link scheme? But it's not anymore!!

This is the web site: informa-hotel. com

I really hope someone can help me. If needed I can post the disavow domain list of the websites that never answer me or give me a feedback.
    chears
    Matt
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by matze77
    Hi all,

I am know to this forum and I hope I post in the correct category. I really hope you guys can help as it's 1 year of penalization from Google and the they still refuse my reconsideration request.

In 1 year I have cleaned the 80% of backlinks that web agencies has done in the past. I started a Blog with unique content, etc etc but Google still answer me that I am trying to manipulate PR and maybe I am in link scheme? But it's not anymore!!

This is the web site: informa-hotel. com

I really hope someone can help me. If needed I can post the disavow domain list of the websites that never answer me or give me a feedback.
    chears
    Matt
    You don't have a PENGUIN problem - if you did you didn't need to request reconsideration. You self-reported yourself for link webspam to Google's Webspam Team and they looked and agreed you have link webspam so the processes change somewhat.

No one here can tell you what Google is locked onto as needing deletion to revoke their manual review. If you can't determine that yourself this is the best way to proceed (but you NORMALLY will procrastinate against doing it).

1. Download your complete profile "as is" in Google WMT
    2. Careful go through and remove all nofollow links
    3. Add everything else to the disavow list
    4. Upload the disavow list
    5. Wait 3 weeks
    6. Resubmit your reconsideration request
    7. If you have indeed already deleted 80% of your backlinks you'll get the revoke about a week later.
    8. You can then nitpick any organic links out of the disavow list

Many (even Google) will advise you NOT to do this and I'll refute them all... I never had a reconsideration reject (out of 50+) and all have recovered.

The problem with the whole process is what Google believes is an organic link may not be and probably is not what you think an organic link is. Google believes "just make a great website"... and that will produce organic links... if you did do that (and that is all you did) there wouldn't be any reason for Google to devalue you let alone reject your reconsideration... suffice to say you do not know what are organic links and Google does... that's your problem... and no one here can refute Google's claims to keep you devalued.

I'll do it for $10K - I'm sure Dr. Marie is somewhat more affordable but my best advice is above.

Comments on this post

• Grizzler agrees : Dude, 10k is way too cheap
    Last edited by fathom; Apr 12th, 2013 at 11:39 PM.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

You don't have a PENGUIN problem - if you did you didn't need to request reconsideration. You self-reported yourself for link webspam to Google's Webspam Team and they looked and agreed you have link webspam so the processes change somewhat.

No one here can tell you what Google is locked onto as needing deletion to revoke their manual review. If you can't determine that yourself this is the best way to proceed (but you NORMALLY will procrastinate against doing it).

1. Download your complete profile "as is" in Google WMT
    2. Careful go through and remove all nofollow links
    3. Add everything else to the disavow list
    4. Upload the disavow list
    5. Wait 3 weeks
    6. Resubmit your reconsideration request
    7. If you have indeed already deleted 80% of your backlinks you'll get the revoke about a week later.
    8. You can then nitpick any organic links out of the disavow list

Many (even Google) will advise you NOT to do this and I'll refute them all... I never had a reconsideration reject (out of 50+) and all have recovered.

The problem with the whole process is what Google believes is an organic links may not be and probably is not what you think is an organic link. Google believes "just make a great website"... and that will produce organic links... if you didn't do that (and that is all you did) there won't be any reason for Google to devalue you let alone reject your reconsideration... suffice to say you do not know what are organic links and Google does... that's your problem... and no one here can refute Google's claims to keep you devalued.

I agreed with you.