1. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Opportunity of a life-time...

I am offering a stupendously wonderful opportunity... you know the kind that comes once in a life-time.

I am offering someone the opportunity to partner with me, share in my profits and share in the spoils of wealth and fame

I need someone excellent in programming, specifically in PHP but should be good with Ajax, .net and other programming languages. Should be good working with various types of projects including tools with search apis, user interaction systems shopping systems etc.

After putting myself through head-ache after head-ache with programmers I am sick of it... so sick of it I am willing to wicked opportunity... all you have to do is develop my ideas, update and upgrade when and where needed and we share the profits.

If you know of somebody who sounds like they would fit the bill, please tell them to contact me. I got about 2 days here so try and get in your resumes and portfolios by then if possible.

Yeah I know this is a General Chat forum and probably not exactly in line with this topic but I wanted to offer it to both Devshed communities and this being my fav I had to post it here too.

If you can't send a PM you can email me by clicking my Gtalk messenger id and copying that email, it is monitored.
    -DONíT BUY Keyword Elite V2 till you read this review- Please Digg!
    -SeoChat SEO FAQ - Read the FAQ. It may answer your question.
    -Ultimate Guide to Link Building - What you always wanted to know!
  3. Former Adm1n
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

We should talk. I've got some projects going on as well as we may just be able to scratch each other's backs. I'll try to get in touch, if not, you know where to find me too.
  5. Moderator
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by Nilpo
    We should talk. I've got some projects going on as well as we may just be able to scratch each other's backs. I'll try to get in touch, if not, you know where to find me too.
    Sounds cool! Will talk then...

I do want to make something clear though as some people have misunderstood the "mutual benefit" side to this

I was really hoping for somebody who has seen me on SeoChat, has seen my work, knows my experience and to top it all off has programming experience... I am looking for someone who knows me and knows the value of a mutual business relationship. Yeah I know that is a tall order and likely not going to get filled but hey you never know.