1. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Only 10 more shopping days?

We only have 10 more shopping days till the 21st.
    Interesting Doomsday programs on the History channel.
    Don't know whether I believe it or not, but then I guess it really doesn't matter...No?
    However it's interesting.
  3. Roll the dice.. and live

My problem is more what do I get my wife. It was just her birthday and she got a present. I brought her a few presents back from my USA trip and another present from the airport on my way back from Thailand last weekend. I am all out of ideas. She has recently been given jewlrey, perfume, gift vouchers... I do not like xmas much it is such a hassle. I have to go to a work xmas dinner next week when I would rather be watching the sport with mates at the pub.

So my friends what are you getting your partners?

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : My point was the end of time...not really x-mas shopping. lol
    Live the moment
  5. SEO Since 97

What about a Harley? I'll bet she doesn't have one of those. But make sure it fit's you and it's the color you like.
  7. Roll the dice.. and live

My point was the end of time...not really x-mas shopping. lol
    Well that is much less of a problem... I do not have to do anything about that.. If it happens it will not effect me in any way I have to do something... Wheras getting my wife a present is a much bigger problem......

In the words of Ben
    "The only things certain in life are death and taxes."
    ... He should of added dissapointed partners at present receving time IMO.......
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

LEGOs! Everyone loves legos right? Screw the harley... Ducati Multistrada all the way.
  11. Roll the dice.. and live

Originally Posted by realityhack
    LEGOs! Everyone loves legos right?....
    Hmmm I bet you have a very "Happy" partner on present opening day.... (But do admit I would prefer a Ducati...)
  13. SEO Since 97

Sh!t has been hitting the fan all year long. Don't you find it odd about the name Sandy. (Storm and Hook)
    I recall so many people freaking out about the turn of 99 to 00, that the work is going to stop because computers won't know what to do when the change comes. And you hear very little about 12-21-12. It sure has me going humm.
  15. Agency SEO

Originally Posted by gazzahk
    My problem is more what do I get my wife. It was just her birthday and she got a present. I brought her a few presents back from my USA trip and another present from the airport on my way back from Thailand last weekend. I am all out of ideas. She has recently been given jewlrey, perfume, gift vouchers... I do not like xmas much it is such a hassle. I have to go to a work xmas dinner next week when I would rather be watching the sport with mates at the pub.

So my friends what are you getting your partners?
    My wife is getting a new iPhone, Guild Wars II, a bottle of very nice German Schnapps, a temper foam pillow and some candles.

Last year she got a hand-made jewelry cabinet, a Roomba (automatic vacuum cleaner) a candle holder and some candles. She loves gadgets so don't bust my chops for the vacuum cleaner lol.

Hope this helps!
  17. Roll the dice.. and live

Originally Posted by KernelPanic
    My wife is getting a new iPhone, Guild Wars II, a bottle of very nice German Schnapps, a temper foam pillow and some candles.

Last year she got a hand-made jewelry cabinet, a Roomba (automatic vacuum cleaner) a candle holder and some candles. She loves gadgets so don't bust my chops for the vacuum cleaner lol.

Hope this helps!
    Thanks KP... I still have not got her anything yet. She got a new phone 2 weeks ago (very clearly telling me that this was not her xmas present). We are off to Thailand Friday night and will spend xmas in our appartment there. So I suppose I will see if I can find her something in Thailand.

Hope you and you family have a great xmas.

Take care

G
  19. Roll the dice.. and live

Test-ok → agrees: My point was the end of time...not really x-mas shopping. lol
    Well the 21st is here and the world is still here.... So looks like I will still have to find her a present...... Still can't complain to much off to Thailand for 5 days now.....

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : It's still the 20th here. lol... I'm holding my breath.
  21. Roll the dice.. and live

Test-ok → agrees: It's still the 20th here. lol... I'm holding my breath.
    I am much more worried about the stupid political bickering in Washington pushing us all over the edge of the economic abyss….. If they cannot get an agreement they should all be fired and replaced with people that actually behave like adults rather than spoilt children is my view…

The economic consequnces of no agreement are going to be very painful for everyone, everywhere in the world..... Maybee not the end of the world but certainly the end of any hope of world economic recovery... What a great christmas present....
  23. SEO Since 97

I hear ya. I was just screwing around, I don't really think the worlds going to end today. Your not that gullible. On the economic issue, the world is just kicking the can down the proverbial road. It's inevitable an economic will colaps in the future. Other wide spread issues, we have too many people for this earth to sustain, we as humans do way too many things for profit with nothing else in mind, meaning the environment, we over drug our societies, we pollute our waters, air all for a buck. Governments are for themselves and not for the people they elected to represent. Humans are doomed, way too much corruption. Were really lucky we made it this far. But that's just MHO

As for the political bickering in DC, I think it's just an act for tv, we have nothing to back up the value of the dollar anyway..it's an emanate front. Until consumer confidence is restored, I don't see an out for the economical recovery.(if that's what ya want to call it)
    Last edited by Test-ok; Dec 21st, 2012 at 12:20 AM.