1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hey. I'm here. =)

Generally I am here to learn more about SEO for the obvious reasons: There's money to be made. But at the same time, I have a couple sites that I need to learn SEO in order to better them. So I have cruel intentions but that's not the extent of my ponder. ;) I would really like it if someone could PM me so I could have a 1 on 1 chat with someone who is very informed in SEO and such fields. I will be spending a lot of time around the forums reading and hopefully learning but I have some questions that are precise rather than general.

Thank you all.
    MrHenley
  2. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Originally Posted by MrHenley
    Hey. I'm here. =)

Generally I am here to learn more about SEO for the obvious reasons: There's money to be made. But at the same time, I have a couple sites that I need to learn SEO in order to better them. So I have cruel intentions but that's not the extent of my ponder. ;) I would really like it if someone could PM me so I could have a 1 on 1 chat with someone who is very informed in SEO and such fields. I will be spending a lot of time around the forums reading and hopefully learning but I have some questions that are precise rather than general.

Thank you all.
    MrHenley
    Welcome!

To be perfectly honest, those that are willing to respond to your PM "proposal" right off the bat are not likely to be the ones you want.

If you have questions, post them. That gives you a "majority" of opinions, allowing you to take it from all different angles.

Do your due diligence before posting, just to be sure you can't find a sufficient answer before asking. Some questions get asked hundreds of times a month, and often receive a daft response.

Most here are willing to network, provided you put the effort into learning as others also do.

Best of luck.
  3. Poker Chick
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by MrHenley
    I would really like it if someone could PM me so I could have a 1 on 1 chat with someone who is very informed in SEO and such fields. I will be spending a lot of time around the forums reading and hopefully learning but I have some questions that are precise rather than general.
    The point of a forum is to share and learn from one another while building a body of knowledge for others to reference. We get to share in tons of general questions so you asking your precise questions will be of great benefit to us. Agree with JSteele - search the site first to ensure you're in fact asking a "precise" question and not a "general" one.
    Frankly, I wonder who Frank is and why he has his own adverb.
  4. No Profile Picture

Hello All, Newbie here..

Hi I'm Ruth. I find this forum interesting since it tackles mostly on SEO. I'm looking forward on sharing information with all of you here. have a nice day.
    Last edited by itchair_ruth; Feb 17th, 2010 at 02:24 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture

hello everyone,I'm very happy to join this forum and want to be your friend.
    by the way, I'm chinese,so please forgive my poor english
  6. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Cool

Originally Posted by newbieboy
    hello everyone,I'm very happy to join this forum and want to be your friend.
    by the way, I'm chinese,so please forgive my poor english

Does not matter.
    welcome dear.
  7. No Profile Picture

SEO Knowledge

Hi Guys! this is Tiya Batra from Delhi. i would like to participate to this forum to share many ideas .. i hope ! i will get good friends......
  8. Banned
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by tiyabatra
    Hi Guys! this is Tiya Batra from Delhi. i would like to participate to this forum to share many ideas .. i hope ! i will get good friends......
    Ok, welcome BUT don't spam here

-Ishu
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Smile Hi

Hi to all, Im new here in the field of SEO. I'm now looking forward for more knowledge regarding this. Please help me out. Thanks

Comments on this post

• jsteele823 agrees : +1 rep just for making the text blue. Cheers!
  10. No Profile Picture

Thumbs up Here to learn and contribute

Hi,

I really like this community of SEO professionals. There is no doubt in my mind that I will learn something that will boost my internet marketing business. I'm trying to build one from scratch and its pretty tough when you don't know where to start, when it comes to SEO. There are so many techniques and methods that I want to try but so little time. Right now I'm trying to apply a simple external linking strategy utilizing social networking and social bookmarking sites.

This site is really making me cross-eyed with all the SEO info I will have to read through. Its intimidating but exciting at the same time!

I hope that I can also contribute somehow to this forum for the days to come, be it answer beginner level questions or maybe point out some fresh SEO trick that I dig up.

Finally, I am also here to make friends because most people here are online business owners and speak my language of "making money online". My personal friends think what I'm doing is a joke and think I'm crazy for trying to build an internet marketing business. I'm sick of their negativity and am reaching out to social networks and forums like this to connect with like-minded individuals to expand my network and Stop Living In A Cave! hehe

Jeez, I hope my post was not too long and boring.

Cheers,
    Serge Krasnay
  11. No Profile Picture

SEO aficcionado

hi all!....i am looking forward to chat with everyone of you......i am a bussiness owner and i am looking to learn more techniques about SEO. feel free to drop me a line, we all here to help each other out thanks.
  12. No Profile Picture

Welcome to this terrific and informative forum, everyone is so helpful, one does not feel silly, asking the basic questions.There will always be someone to answer your question.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Lost for the first time

Hi,

My name is Clemsan.. I just joined in at this moment..
    And I can't seem to find the right thread for my first post..
    Can anyone help me find the introduction thread if there's any?

Thanks a lot..
  14. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by clemens20
    Hi,

My name is Clemsan.. I just joined in at this moment..
    And I can't seem to find the right thread for my first post..
    Can anyone help me find the introduction thread if there's any?

Thanks a lot..
    Hi Clemens,

I've moved your post to the correct thread (and deleted your 2nd post).

Welcome to SeoChat
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  15. No Profile Picture

i like SEO

like SEO,study SEO,grow with SEO